Australian screenshots

screen018er9.jpg

screen019pi3.jpg

screen020gi7.jpg

screen021xn5.jpg

Built the line to the third town, this one is the largest so far, with a decent sized yard (not just a single loop), and goods shed. Has it's share of houses, and some shops. Sits next to a large river.

I'm still texturing and placing trees/fences along the route between this town (Burri Burri) and the last "town", so those shots will do for now.

trainz2007063020372195co9.jpg

The connecting rods and pistons of 5906 work hard towards Wattle Creek as 4847 pass on a small goods.

Last edited:
Nat, is that a hint of a 44 model to come, in both Tuscan/Reverse and Candy?

Still eagerly awaiting more screenies of your layout, and your 45 class too :D. Think of us whenever you get memorable snaps :D

Hmmm, that reminds me. Finish the update for Branchline 2C, now called 'The Cowarie Branch' on my computer... It's got most of th work done, just a few small things to do. Including replacing the gum trees.
Zec

Hey Nat...

Just wondering, will your route and engines by any chance be a new "Trainz Classics"????

If not its an idea anyway:p

Tom
________
volcano vaporizer

Last edited:
Beautiful screenshots nat, as always. For the last 5 years i've been part of the Trainz community, i've always loved your layouts and screenies. :D

Aye....I'm with you Dimi.

Question (to myself) about that particular shot......is the Candy 44 simply the existing TRS model turned the other way.......or is it a genuine No 2 end drivable baby?? Mmmmm.....:cool:

Haha hey forest. Been a while but i'm back.
When is nat releasing the new branchline!! I've been waiting for 3½ years exact now! At least some screenies for us to drool over hehe
Cmonnnnnnn

And yep that's a new 44. You can tell by the side foot step lader too :p

Quite often when I see screenshots as superb as what Nat is posting for so many years, I still manage to get impatient and lost hopes about ever seeing it. But due to some mystical, quantum theory-induced reason, I'm still eagerly awaiting his latest production. I'm sure we all know it's going to be superior to all other routes, of any country! :)

I have been noticing many, many rumours about him making it for TC - none substantiated, I would think - but who cares? Either way, it's gonna be great!

It could just be a reskin with new bogies (Or even just modified 48 class bogies) with a new step added via an attachent point. And if I recall correctly, a lot of Auran objects already had attachment points for marker lights...
Zec

Back