Australian screenshots

Well i finally updated to TS12 SP1 after purchasing a boxed version so i didn't have to try and patch up manually on my bandwidth which would of taken a month lol, I bought one of Zec's DD Class steamer's age's ago and it all downloaded ok but be buggered if i can find it in game now, Anyway here we see K Class 103 with K Class 104 as mid train helper hauling sum cattle wagon's.

Cheers Mick.

I find it easier to set up a filter for Zec (S301), then you can access all of his content easily.

I just purchased the DD1 pack and the DD2 pack. they downloaded into TS12 SP1 ok, but they are not downloading into TANE build 78667. I get a qatest:sc028 when I select it to download I get a error qatest:sc028 unable to contact host.

I was able to download other DLC previously in TANE.

any ideas?

regards

Still haven't really got into it David i have a pretty good machine mate so i doubt it would affect it that much and the last couple of days i have given it an absolute flogging trying to get all my old stuff back in there and it hasn't crashed or froze yet. I have a bit of time off and hope to get sum more done to my ever increasing list of content i want to see done one day LOL.
I did open that Route you sent me age's ago too David now that i can see the terrain your quite the secret little content creator too mate nice work on sum of your creations.
Cheers Mick.:wave:

Howdy Axe great too see you in here mate, I knew about the filter's and i only jumped up to TS12 SP1 the other day and haven't set anything up yet. Cant help you with the Tane thing mate sorry but when i first opened up CMP after installing TS12 SP1 Zec's DD's just downloaded automatically straight away. Great value for anyone interested in supporting a Aussie Payware Provider as there's a ton of different scheme's for the DD's.
Zec was in here earlier today so hopefully he'll jump in be able and help Axe.
Cheers Mick.

I find it easier to set up a filter for Zec (S301), then you can access all of his content easily.

I just purchased the DD1 pack and the DD2 pack. they downloaded into TS12 SP1 ok, but they are not downloading into TANE build 78667. I get a qatest:sc028 when I select it to download I get a error qatest:sc028 unable to contact host.

I was able to download other DLC previously in TANE.

any ideas?

regards
Hi Axe
Unfortunately, they aren't yet available for TANE. I'm actually planning to make some improvements for them for TANE, that will bring them in line with the other versions included in TANE. The main issue is time at the moment :)

And thanks for the complements guys, I am very glad to hear that they are being enjoyed :)

Zec

Nice work David gee those 49's need sum work they appear very bright mate, Great too see Davido's stuff still working fine in the latest version. What is that first wagon behind the 49's David one of your creation's ?.
Cheers Mick.

Nice work David gee those 49's need sum work they appear very bright mate, Great too see Davido's stuff still working fine in the latest version. What is that first wagon behind the 49's David one of your creation's ?.
Cheers Mick.

Thanks Mick, Yeah TANE appears really bright gotta figure out how to reduce the brightness of everything, they are fine on the other side ;)

The wagon is : <kuid:73150:100424> NSW Plough Wagon Orange by nswgr_46class

Cheers
David

Sorry for the spamming on the forum ;) will be the last from me tonight... this is AWB Mulgarin (Fictional name) still texturing as you can see but the track is a balloon loop of the main.

Cheers
David

Yeah fair enough mate a lot of that would be my fault as they were made for a earlier version and even then weren't made correctly i think lol, Nice work anyways mate.
Cheers Mick.

Yeah fair enough mate a lot of that would be my fault as they were made for a earlier version and even then weren't made correctly i think lol, Nice work anyways mate.
Cheers Mick.

I reckon they are neat little units, defiantly worth getting them finished one day :) !

Cheers
David

Greetings all.
Yesterday Patchy sent us back to 2013 to look at a Toodyay picture he posted.
http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showt...27#post1175127
Above that shot was one from Flewy69er of a NSW station.
The shot featured a ticket barrier which I hadn't noticed before.
Michael (or anyone) could you please provide information of the name of the asset and its availability.
An impressive item which I'd like to have.
Another thing - we don't seem to have any modern covered footbridges / walkways /crossovers for Australian suburban stations.
Some time ago someone posted a picture of one in development.
Did that ever get released - and are there any in the works?
With thanks for all the great assets made available to us.
Cheers
NickE

Hi David
Just a thought, but was the route transferred from a previous version? If so, you'll need to reset the environment settings for the route. This is done by opening the route into Survetor (using 'edit route'), and then click on the 'main menu' button on the top toolbar, then click on 'edit environment'. Now click on the 'reset colours' button above the clock.

You can then adjust the colours (and hence the brightness) using the tools provided. Each of the 'dots' around the clock represents a time point where you can change the environment colours. You can also add, move, or remove time points as required.

The sun colour box will change the directional light colour.
The ambient colour box will change the ambient colour.
The sky box has 3 'levels' that can be adjusted, so you can have a different colour at the horizon, half way up, and at the top.

Note, the colour also effects the brightness. So if you want darker light but at a similar colour, you can do so by reducing each of the colour wheels equally (or close enough to). It will take a bit of practice :)

Regards

Hi David
Just a thought, but was the route transferred from a previous version? If so, you'll need to reset the environment settings for the route. This is done by opening the route into Survetor (using 'edit route'), and then click on the 'main menu' button on the top toolbar, then click on 'edit environment'. Now click on the 'reset colours' button above the clock.

You can then adjust the colours (and hence the brightness) using the tools provided. Each of the 'dots' around the clock represents a time point where you can change the environment colours. You can also add, move, or remove time points as required.

The sun colour box will change the directional light colour.
The ambient colour box will change the ambient colour.
The sky box has 3 'levels' that can be adjusted, so you can have a different colour at the horizon, half way up, and at the top.

Note, the colour also effects the brightness. So if you want darker light but at a similar colour, you can do so by reducing each of the colour wheels equally (or close enough to). It will take a bit of practice :)

Regards

Hi Zec,

Yep the route was imported from TS12. I haven't reset the environment settings so will when I get home from work.
Thanks for your advice :)

Cheers
David

Nice work Tom were you able to get them to load at all ?.
Cheers Mick.

Yep, finally got them working mate! I've finished all the different variations, will have to send them over to you :)

A turn back of the clock gives us this nicely faded photo of X42 arriving with the down passenger service at Lambley Rail, as X34-T-Y wait line with their loaded container train. The X's are showing off their different size radiator grills, the only notable difference between the series 1 and 2 X Class'.
4768cea8b3bce418bc4fea249819ca74.jpg

Nice work Tom yeah looking forward to checking them out, Zec found those grain container's too David over at the Thread you started on Vitrainz mate.
Cheers Mick.

Back