Page 2290 of 2293 FirstFirst ... 1290179021902240228022882289229022912292 ... LastLast
Results 34,336 to 34,350 of 34385

Thread: Australian screenshots

Quote Originally Posted by grazlash View Post
    I've tried to make it a terminal yard.
    I always thought it was a Terminus as been shown in old VR Maps, after researching it I found out that it's the start of the SG and it was an exchange area like Albury, I reckon it would of been cool if you did the SG sections even if it was just a few 100 metres so the NSWGR stuff could sit around as static background.

Anyway, these are still in the works and I haven't abandoned them just been struggling with finding timber textures to overlay over them.

Cheers.

Great shots everyone.
    Aaron, I do have a DEM from Tocumwal to Naranderra but it is well down the list of projects. Illawarra and Melbourne - Geelong are battling for my time at the moment against a rediscovered joy of driving trains in TRS19.
    Just a couple of shots running goods on Wallangarra

cheers
    Graeme

Quote Originally Posted by grazlash View Post
    Great shots everyone.
    Aaron, I do have a DEM from Tocumwal to Naranderra but it is well down the list of projects. Illawarra and Melbourne - Geelong are battling for my time at the moment against a rediscovered joy of driving trains in TRS19.
    Just a couple of shots running goods on Wallangarra

cheers
    Graeme

Beautiful shots Graeme. TRS19 looks so good.

Cheers,
    Roy

No. 443 runs light through Lilydale on it's way to the Quarry.

Cheers.

A few from me.

Trainz Screenshot TANE SP3 by Scott S, on Flickr
    MZ1440 MZ1446 lead a test train away from Kavanagh.

A serial pest and trespasser is arrested as 1RA2 departs Kavanagh

Quad 44s guide a freighter through the Feral Ranges.

Quad CSRs lead 1RA2 through the Feral Ranges.

Trainz Sreenshot by Scott S, on Flickr
    MZ1440 MZ1446 run past the Feral Ranges Passing loop as they continue through the Feral Ranges.

QDR Suburban Series Coming Soon.

4049 and 4022 lead a fertiliser train through Townsville
    Last edited by kylesy34; November 1st, 2018 at 12:23 AM.

Nice shots guys.
    Just a few approaching and departing Murgon at dawn.

cheers
    Graeme

Wonderful shots Graeme, Kylsey, Aaron and Ghosty. It's nice to see a variety of action happening around here.

Speaking of which;.. after having a few runs on 'Sebino Lake' it now makes me think, that I really need to improve the standard somewhat on my own layout and make a few positive improvements. All of this, takes time and it's quite difficult trying to match a TANE layout with a TRS19 one. (like an amateur V's a professional)

I had intended to complete my 1950s Sydney route in TANE towards the end of this year, then release it. Then I'll redo all the detailing again in TRS19. Boy, I know how to give myself plenty of work.

I may not get time to have a run on my own route.

Oh well, back to the grind.

Cheers,
    Roy

Slipped to page 2, my we have been quiet!
    Just a few V/Line shots on the North-East and Goulburn Valley

cheers
    Graeme

Very nice Graeme,

Hey all,

I've released the next variation of the RKLX Steel Container Wagons, one of the things I did to make these easier to use was set the queues so the containers are already on them as they pretty much had containers on them 24/7, their was a time I was thinking of having two sets of queues so the containers would be on them for one queue and another queue for dummy Steel Coil Loads so you get a empty weight and loaded weight.

Cheers.

Nice equipment there Aaron. A good decision producing them with the containers intact. Well done mate.

Great screenshots Graeme as usual. You're right, it has been rather quiet around here lately.

I was flukey-enough to pick up 2nd place in the comparison TANE/TRS19 competition, and have just downloaded $100 worth of gear as the prize. Incentives like that go a long way to cement your passion for a hobby you love anyway.

Here are a few shots taken in TRS19 of my Sydney Version 4 route (not 1950s)

Cheers,
    Roy

Its no fluke Roy, Sydney has never looked better mate. Congratulations mate.

The wonder to me Roy was that you didn't get 1st. And more great shots there from Version 4. Also great stuff from Graeme and Aaron and Kylsey. Good to see shots from Ghosty again.

I have been very busy working on detailing on my route in TANE, but I am waiting to see what I can do with TRS2019 before posting more screenshots. So I am likely to remain quiet until some time after quarter 4 2018's general TRS2019 release. Looking forward to a great Christmas present thanks to NV3 !
    Phil
    Celebrating my 15th Weddin anniversary.

Very nice Graeme and a wise idea I think having the containers permanent. Are these on the dls yet?

@ Railwayz - Azervich uploaded them and are now available from the DLS.
    @ Azervich - Thanks Aaron, they work great in TRS19 as well as being more great toys for the Main South.
    Beaut Sydney shots Roy, no idea either how you didn't win the comp. Outgunned by yanks I guess.
    cheers
    Graeme