Australian screenshots

2022-06-17-091845.jpg

Cheers Mick.:)

I am currently testing my route on three different hardware configs and Trainz SP levels, in preparation for uploading to the DLS. It is quite a tedious process, so to add a little fun I like to look for some of my favourite screen shots. So sorry, but here is another one... :)

Eugowra

Eugowra.jpg

BTW: feel free to provide feedback for my posts. Aside from the satisfaction of the creative process, positive feedback is the only payment I get for the many hours invested. And well constructed critical comments help me to improve my route (I am by no means a railway expert).

Last edited:
Footplatephill Looks amazing it it going to be one day the whole southern map that we could merge from the original 2004/6?, I did love that map so much

Tom

Hi Tom,

Thanks for the encouragement.

WeddinNSW V5 incorporates updates/restorations of the following routes, with permission (and thanks) ...

'Boorowa Branch' by P.Gibbons
'Lines to the Lachlan' by NSWGR_46class
'Southlines' by tomtre
'WeddinNSW' by FootplatePhil

The route extends from Galong to Cootamundra, from Blayney to Demondrille, and includes the Eugowra, Grenfell, and Boorowa branch lines. About 400 kms all up.

Once I upload it I will probably limit myself to maintenance and tinkering for a while. I have no plans to incorporate anything more, nor do I have the necessary permissions. I agree it would be good to have a modern merge of that original map though!

Phil

Last edited:
Billimari - Eugowra Railmotor

Footplate Phil... I love the Central West. I've enjoyed your representation and character of the region across a number of iterations of Trainz for a number of years now.

On top of this, my favourite operations are NSWGR Branch Line operations in the 1950s-1970s eras. So for me, running various prototypical operations around the Cowra area scratches my V-scale itch. The Eugowra and Grenfell lines continue to provide me endless hours operation, so looking very forward to the upcoming Boorowa project.

Screenie is Eugowra Railmotor at Billimari.

y9FrGIu.jpg

Back