Australian screenshots

G'day,

I have updated the Victorian Railways ESX wagon fleet, this update isn't mesh work it's only to improve textures for TRS19 and TRS22 and I'll be doing the same for everything else on DLS, I'm building a new bogie mesh some of them use "ELF30" and a few other bogies too.

When N3V Games end support for TS12 I'll rebuild them with new meshes and upgrade them to T:ANE.

Seems I have some messages to read, lets have a look.

EDIT:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/912285626278232064/983810812974084218/asdfghjkl.png

Cheers.

Last edited:
BRM002/001 on their first revenue run... (Coming soon to the DLS)

unknown.png

I am proud to announce the release of the CRL BRM Class Locomotives for Trainz! I have just submitted these to the DLS and they should be available to download before the end of the weekend. They include all of my usual scripting features, as well as full PBR textures and a semi-custom cab.

A very big thankyou to Dylan for mapping this loco, and to Ryan (barisbeer) for building the bogies and doing the awesome realistic weathering! Both numbers in both clean and weathered versions have been completed.
Also for those who missed it, my early 40ft Containers and Flatracks are also now available on the DLS.
Happy Trainzing!

unknown.png

unknown.png

There have been a couple of distractions lately, so Trainz has been on the back burner. Here are some shots from WeddinNSW V5 (incorporating the Galong-Boorowa extension). I am back working on it, and will draw a line in the sand and upload it (at whatever state its is in) in a few weeks.

Oreston NSW
Oreston%2C-Boorowa-Br.jpg

Last edited:
G'day,

I made a Victorian Railways bogie into a scenery item for use around bogie exchange sidings and workshops, however it should be noted it is very high poly and you should be careful, if you want a group of them try not to exceed 10.

If it becomes popular I'll look into doing NSW, SA and WA versions.

Cheers.

A little ode I've made for the old Countrylink livery, one of my favourites.
The Countrylink tilt train is private as of now, I'm trying to figure out a way to contact the creator but don't expect it to be released anytime soon.
GMeFCCCe7rgbRZlnSUJUILv80yt0uBHbBkMT7CfgVllNirGQ4BpcIL_Xes38fLoHO1aQruj1XrnXBjI=s640-nd-v1

Hello from France ,

@Lesley:

I have downloaded 20+ version of CRL BRM Class Locomotives for my TRS19, but they are shown as faulty... Any chance you check this problem ?

Fond of great diesel loks, I was waiting for these amazing assets !!!

Have a nice day, Marc

Hello

I also downloaded the CRL BRM Class Locomotives by Lesley, everything downloaded fine and now they are showing up as faulty?

- <kuid2:88211:100376:127> Dependency <kuid2:88211:100376:127> is unknown.
- <kuid2:88211:100375:127> Dependency <kuid2:88211:100375:127> is unknown.
- <kuid2:103475:60076:127> Dependency <kuid2:103475:60076:127> is unknown.
- <kuid2:101046:102135:127> Dependency <kuid2:101046:102135:127> is unknown.
- <kuid2:835783:100435:127> Dependency <kuid2:835783:100435:127> is unknown.

In the config file all the above show up all with out the :127 at the end, something went wrong some where along the line.

Thank you in advance.

Cheers Joe.

No problems here. Maybe try deleting and downloading them again.
<kuid:88211:100376> BRM Rear Bogey Weathered
<kuid:101046:102135> Wabco Horn
<kuid:88211:100375> BRM Front Bogey Weathered
<kuid:835783:100435> EMD 645E3C Engine Sounds
<kuid:103475:60076> VR Steam 02
VR Steam is built in and all the rest are from the DLS. Maybe try updating to the latest Trainz version if you haven't already, I'm running 117669 build.
They look nice but due to PC problems I can't actually take them for a run.

cheers
Graeme

Hi,

nothing about dependencies , but about material in texture:

Very friendly, Marc

This error occurs when multiple meshes within the asset share the same material name. This can only be fixed by the creator unfortunately.

Interestingly enough, it would appear that in the TRS22 / Trainz+ / beta versions, this error no longer appears as an "error", therefore allowing the asset/s to be used.
It is quite possible that they weren't tested in the base TRS19 version where the error is still considered an "error" - the issue just wasn't picked up before release.

Hopefully we see this updated and fixed by the creator soon enough as it just requires a once-over of the material names and a re-export of the meshes that are conflicting.

It's a shame that not everyone gets to enjoy them, as they are very good quality locos.

Tom's aware of the problem, and will fix it when he has time between work.

SSR Green Train being hauled by BRM002-001-602

Cheers
Jamie

TRS22_CzFt6Qd6aL.png

TRS22_JlbXkfRW1F.png

TRS22_Sude9aPOtX.png

TRS22_E9AEN17jRQ.png

Last edited:
Some more screenies from the soon to be uploaded WeddinNSW V5. These are all from the "new" Boorowa section of the route. Currently I am developing in 2019 SP4, and testing in SP5 and TRS22. These shots are taken in TRS22.

The V5 Boorowa extension to WeddinNSW is an update of P.Gibbons original 2005 "Boorowa Branch NSW" route. Incorporating Peter's route into WeddinNSW required the development of an extension 'stub' to breach the main line gap between WeddinNSW V4.1 and Galong. Here are a couple of shots taken at the entry point to that stub.

Looking South
Galong-NSW.jpg

Looking North
Entry-point-to-WeddinNSW-V5-Boorowa-branch-addition.jpg

Here are some shots taken around Galong. Peter's original route has been extensively modified for inclusion in WeddinNSW V5.

Galong-NSW.jpg

Galong-NSW.jpg

Perhaps not the most exciting shot, but the loop around the back of Galong is probably the most reworked section of Peter's original route. There were a number of topographical issues that I have attempted to resolve as part of the update.

Galong-NSW.jpg

Many thanks to P.Gibbons for allowing me to include a rework of his route in the new WeddinNSW release.

Last edited:
Back