Australian screenshots

Anyways,

I'm still trying to get my head around this "Tarp building thing", lol

I'm close though.

Cheers.

Well, I've got to say, that's a nice piece of tapestry across that V-Line unit. You could get a job as an upholsterer. lol

Great work mate.

Cheers,
Roy

Roy, if memory serves me correctly, the posts in those fences were not brick but sandstone. I worked in the circular quay area and some of those fences were still in place in the 60's. Not being pedantic, they were a very grubby weathered sandstone

Roy, if memory serves me correctly, the posts in those fences were not brick but sandstone. I worked in the circular quay area and some of those fences were still in place in the 60's. Not being pedantic, they were a very grubby weathered sandstone

Thanks mate, I appreciate the feedback. Fortunately it's not set in concrete, so I'll select another texture.

Cheers,
Roy

Thanks heaps mate and after grabbing both versions I take it you are still to throw the AN version of this flat on the DLS as I I only have the grey and blue and yellow ones so far.
Cheers Mick.

Hey Mick,

I just noticed your edit, the AN one hit the DLS a few hours after your edit *Last edited by matruck; Yesterday at 07:16 AM.*, I've got another one uploaded which should be up about lunch time tomorrow, it's also Standard Gauge which should be exciting for people, I don't know what line it ran on as it could be NSW Toll Trucking Company or something.

Cheers.

Amazing work Hiyo! Those DAs are gorgeous (I don't care what other WA gunzels say, the 1970s/1980s Westrail orange and blue with the 'molar tooth' emblem is better than the WAGR green and red ;), especially on those beasts), and you've captured a 70s/80/90s 'somewhere in WA's south west' scene perfectly. :D

Great screenie Mick. And "Solar cell junction box thingy" will be added to the Railway technical terms dictionary I am assembling to cover me for my total lack of railway technical term knowledge :).

I've been by away (from the forums) for a week due to life stuff, and on return enjoyed catching up on the screenies. Thanks to Roy for teasing us with some more shots of his 1950's Sydney work. :)

Edit: Just to clarify, weeks distraction was good life stuff. A new Grandson, and two new puppies in the house.

Last edited:
Hey all,
QR unit 2108D leads 1469 and 1460 on a loaded mineral train from Mt Isa.
received-2499289823724797.png

Cheers, Dylan

Great screenie Mick. And "Solar cell junction box thingy" will be added to the Railway technical terms dictionary I am assembling to cover me for my total lack of railway technical term knowledge :).

I've been by away (from the forums) for a week due to life stuff, and on return enjoyed catching up on the screenies. Thanks to Roy for teasing us with some more shots of his 1950's Sydney work. :)

Edit: Just to clarify, weeks distraction was good life stuff. A new Grandson, and two new puppies in the house.

Congratulations Phil on your new Grandson and puppies. It's all good news - Just additional gifts to buy on birthdays and at Christmas!

Soak it up and Enjoy! Cheers,
Roy

It's fit with Battery R/C equipment so it can run when the power is out this summer.

No. 700 with an Up Melbourne on delivery run to South Australia.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Edit:

More junk,

Should be up on DLS around lunch time.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Nice shots everyone, more flat wagons are certainly welcomed Azza. Not junk by any means.

Empty grain hoppers departing Benalla for Oaklands at 6:10AM. The extension is now through to Devenish.

cheers
Graeme

703 getting some engine work done as she's spewin' black smoke.

Hi Graeme,

I just like calling my stuff junk as they take allot of DLS slots, it's not on purpose it just happens sadly.

I've noticed you don't have a Base Session for the ARTC route, I'm working on setting one up for you with locomotives and rollingstock based on photos I've seen in the mid 80's around the yard and lines.

Here's a sample.

The next container wagons I'm working on for DLS release are VQRF and VQLX, I've chosen the VQRF as I'll set that up to carry only 20ft's and the VQLX has twist locks like the others, only delay is the computerization as I have lots of numbers to do.

Edit:

I've made a Steel slabs load for the NSW open wagons, it is placed in the same spot as 40ft containers or center loads.

It's been uploaded and awaiting approval.

I don't really know how much it should weigh so I've got it to about 38 tonnes.

http://images.n3vgames.com/trainzpo...ts/141964/1000/My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Cheers.

Last edited:
I'll be out of action for about 10 days,... away from my desktop visiting family and friends over the holiday period in my old home town, Sydney.

To all the 'regulars' on Australian Screenshots, I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all, a very Merry Christmas and the happiest of New Years.

Drive safely guys. Cheers,

Roy

And all the best to you and the family Roy take it easy over the hol's and be safe mate.
Cheers Mick.:)

P.S Downloaded ya steel coil already Azza so can't wait for the steel loads to appear, I also like the look of the wagon's they are placed in mate.

Last edited:
Back