Australian screenshots

Later today on the DLS (hopefully)
We present the C39 Passenger Express Garratt Locomotive and The Waratah Express Train Sets

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Last edited:
Was hoping the C39 PEGs and associated train sets would be on the DLS this morning but the DLS seems to have had some type of brain fart and taken a RDO

Addit now on the DLS

Last edited:
Zig Zag Railway Project (TS2019) Screenshots/Progress

G,day!

Cheers for all your help guys.

So far I've managed majority of Clarence Station through to the run along with Chifley Road.

Here's some screenshots of a QR PB15 Class running along Chifley Road and sitting at Clarence Station.

PB15-Class-running-along-Chitney-Road-%28Zig-Zag-Project%29.jpg

Clarence-Station-is-almost-completed.jpg

Just a few from me.

TANE SP3 Screenshot by Scott S, on Flickr
DD17 1047 arrives at Fortitude Valley

DD17 1047 Milton

DD17 on the run to the City.

Nice shots mate!

Really good locos and map looking forward to your hard work!

This series will be a godsend for me because I'm recreating the Zig Zag Railway which runs mainly QR 3ft 6inch gauge locos and rolling stock.
Is there a plan for 3ft 6inch sized locos and rolling stock in the future?

DD1505
Everything you see track locos and rolling stock is set or built to run on 1067mm/3ft 6in. as there is a section on my map that uses 1435mm/4ft 8 1/2in i needed to be able to isolate them.

GHosty

DD1505
Everything you see track locos and rolling stock is set or built to run on 1067mm/3ft 6in. as there is a section on my map that uses 1435mm/4ft 8 1/2in i needed to be able to isolate them.

GHosty

Great!

Cheers looking forward to it!
Keep up the good work !

Peter (ad602000) and Myself (NSWGR_46class) have been uploading items together to the DLS since 19th October 2004 - is that a record for the team that has been contributing to the Down Load Station for the longest continuous time Aussie or none Aussie's

Ok Most Downloaded loco - complete with description stuff up
locos.jpg

Most Download item of rolling stock
rolling-stock.jpg

Most downloaded others
building-trainz.jpg
Interestingly most Tane compatible NSWGR items on average only get 250 ish downloads but the older version have 10s of thousands ????

Peter (ad602000) and Myself (NSWGR_46class) have been uploading items together to the DLS since 19th October 2004 -

And a most gracious thank you from this little black duck. You guys are truly awesome.

Your contributions over the years have been incredible... and I guess on a bit of a selfish note... may it continue to be the case.

Peter (ad602000) and Myself (NSWGR_46class) have been uploading items together to the DLS since 19th October 2004 - is that a record for the team that has been contributing to the Down Load Station for the longest continuous time Aussie or none Aussie's

From a Route Builder who has been using your content that entire time, and was lucky enough to be once involved with you inside social distancing limits (as part of the old ACT Trainz group)... thanks Pete and Dave !

The following screenies from Weddin only possible because of your contributions.

Thanks-Pete-and-Dave.jpg

Greenethorpe.--3-Churches%2C-1-Pub..jpg

Cowra-Bridge.-Thanks-Pete.jpg

Thanks-Pete-and-Dave.jpg

Last edited:
Zig Zag Progress Update #3

G,day, here's a little update on the Zig Zag for the end of this week. So far I've managed Clarence and just about reached Top Points (More trees and grass to come).
I'm thinking on publishing this map on the DLS for some testing with other computers (performance) and for those who'd like a more in-depth look once I've finished the Clarence to Top Points line.

1st Shot: is of the first viaduct along the Clarence to Top Points line.

2nd Shot: is a birds eye view of the same line previously along the Bells Line of Road, still some missing areas and base plates as well as Low Poly objects to replace (Some objects like low poly trees will be removed and fleshed out later, I only really need them for depth perception for now).

If you want, let me know about publishing and I'll think about it!
Cheers in advance!

Jackson,

Zig-Zag-Railway-Viaducts-%28Clarence---Top-Points%29-%0AWIP-Map.jpg

Progress-shot-%231.jpg

Last edited:
Great shots everyone - some serious Trainzing going on while we're in lockdown
59 class on an Aurora Australis tour at Berry

cheers
Graeme

Last edited:
Love the work from these guys also, since my first feeble attempt at route building, a version of the Lithgow Zig Zag Ive used their content many times.
According to DLS Lithgow VZZ uploaded Feb 2003 and d/l-ed 3114 times.
PG

Love the work from these guys also, since my first feeble attempt at route building, a version of the Lithgow Zig Zag Ive used their content many times.
According to DLS Lithgow VZZ uploaded Feb 2003 and d/l-ed 3114 times.
PG

Cheers mate!

I've just finished off the Clarence to Top Points line. I'll most likely published to DLS once I've polished it up (For FPS and performance purposes).
Heads up there's a couple of things needed from DLS and you'll need Warrick to Wallangarra DLC (I'm not sure about other DLCs I have platinum so I might've accidentally used other stuff...)

The Route is now up on DLS for TS2019! Name is: Zig Zag Railway (WIP) Clarence - Top Points Only

Enjoy!

Jackson

Last edited:
For the past couple of days I have been previewing Tomtre's next Southlines release, which is currently in Beta. Of course, due to strict commercial-in-confidence arrangements I can't show you any of that route, but here is a shot taken during Southlines/Weddin merge testing...

Cherries%2C-Young-NSW.jpg

I have submitted this shot for inclusion in the weekly 'Screenshots Competition'.

Last edited:
Back