Australian screenshots

Sorry for being a bit of a thread hog. I'm having fun !!!

Wattamondara. 42203 makes a rare visit for class on a cross country coal run.

A--rare-visitor.jpg

I have commandeered 42203 for my testing. The unobscured view from the cab is great.

Wattamondara-from-the-Cab.jpg

Last edited:
I was about to have a go about 42203 being on the cross country line but It did happen, the only Class of diesel to never venture onto the Cross country line in the NSWGR era was the 80 class and while the locos and the rails still exists there is some glimmer of hope. (MR Ryan and his amazing record keeping to the rescue)

PS Phil drop me an Email and will get the TRS19 Blayney - Cowra beta to you mate - it still my old user name

Sorry for being a bit of a thread hog. I'm having fun !!!

Wattamondara. 42203 makes a rare visit for class on a cross country coal run.

I have commandeered 42203 for my testing. The unobscured view from the cab is great.

Yes, I did check with Mr Ryan :D

This arvo 42203 will venture on the Grenfell branch, which I don't believe ever happened.

Last edited:
That would be great. Having read many similarly optimistic forecasts for the line over the last 20 years I suspect its just a fantasy. But fingers crossed.

Speaking of fantasy..

42203 strays onto the Grenfell branch
42203-strays-onto-the-Granfell-branch.jpg

Great shot = what do the kids say these days, if there is no photo it never happened = there is a screen shot of it so it must of have happened
That would be great. Having read many similarly optimistic forecasts for the line over the last 20 years I suspect its just a fantasy. But fingers crossed.

Speaking of fantasy..

42203 strays onto the Grenfell branch

How do you change the Desto on memeboy’s M, H and A sets

Use Driver Command “Change Destination Sign”, then select a destination either by trackmark or industry (basic)
OR
Use Session Rule “DestSignTable”, (ADVANCED)
To assign various of sequence of destinations in tne table the rule should follow the order

Hope this helps mate

Lspdyiu

42203 continues it's unlikely tour. Now on the Eugowra branch, and approaching Trajere....

42203-approaches-Trajere.jpg

And now approaching Eugowra

Approaching-Eugowra.jpg

Eugowra.jpg

Last edited:
Now, let's see if I can get my "under construction" route, Lithgow to Bathurst to load a picture! Ok, that worked. Circa about the 1920's as the track was being double tracked and various deviations put in place to ease the grade.

Fish-River-and-Tarana-Road-circa-1920..ish%2C-N.S.W.-Australia.jpg

Hi Guys,

Thanks for kind wishes. Yes, I've been out of action for the past two weeks; having CT scans and pain killers on an injured shoulder - torn tendons make it difficult to even use a keyboard properly.

Looking around the bend from the Fort Macquarie Tram Depot required a couple of docks, so I've been playing around with those today.

SCREEN-FORT-M.jpg

I'll try and keep out of trouble; and not trip over bollards in the Aldi carpark in future - It's far too painful.

Cheers,
Roy

The West Coast Wilderness Railway has been a little orphan as far as Trainz is concerned. This might shed a little light on what is happening.

Vern created an excellent and interesting route which is on the DLS and I have been busy creating the stock to go with it.

Unlike most passenger carrying railways, the stock roster is pretty small. Three ABT steam locos, two Drewry diesels and, I'm guessing here, less than a dozen coaches, plus some ex-TGR vans and flats.

The content in the screenshot is all WIP, I am working on the basis of giving something to run while I do the 'polishing'.

If anyone is interested and downloads the route, PM me with an email address, and I will send the current content.
Screenshot (120).jpg

I will try and upload a better screenshot

Last edited:
Back