Australian screenshots

Boy that sure was fiddly, but perseverance pays off in the end. The trams are back 'on track', so I can now get on with it.

Tram-Track-3.jpg

On another note; has anyone else out there had any problems with TANE Build 105766 lately?

Just today, each time I open TANE, it automatically goes through the process of rebuilding the database. I've never had to worry about that in the past.
It's quite a pain each time I'm opening and closing TANE particularly when I'm testing textures on models.

Also from today, once I save work in Surveyor and go into Quick-drive, then revert back to surveyor, TANE just closes out and I have to restart again.

I've already done a Database Repair with no outstanding or faulty assets.

Are there any bugs out there? It may be wise if I make a few backup files of the route I'n working on, before things get worse.

Cheers,
Roy

:udrool: That... is amazing. I love that shot Hiyo, the angle, the setting, the lighting, it's pure early 80s Westrail. You've captured those sadly now gone beasts perfectly. :D

Actually, everyone's screenshots in this thread lately have all been absolutely astounding but that is just the icing on the cake. Amazing work everyone!

Very nice work everyone! Good to see you hard at work again Roy, nice work on the tram tracks.

Just a few around Tocumwal 6:15am
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

cheers
Graeme

:udrool: That... is amazing. I love that shot Hiyo, the angle, the setting, the lighting, it's pure early 80s Westrail. You've captured those sadly now gone beasts perfectly. :D

Actually, everyone's screenshots in this thread lately have all been absolutely astounding but that is just the icing on the cake. Amazing work everyone!

Thanks mate! Might be time for you to upgrade to TRS19, I've got a lot of WA stuff in the pipeline

Some WIP shots from "Weddin: Blayney to Harden NSW" (or possibly "WeddinNSW : Southlines to the Lachlan" ?).

A rework of the original "Southlines" representation of Kingsvale NSW....

Kingsvale.jpg

Kingsvale.jpg

Last edited:
My pleasure Tom. After a bit of research I found that Kingsvale (along with Koorawatha) was one of the early locations to be upgraded to one of the new 'bulkhead' silos. Around 1965. I have also updated the station to a 'standard' A4, which I think is closer to the protoype. I slightly rejigged the track configuration, gave the Station Master a house, and also reworked (added) the cutting at the northern end.

Last edited:
The Intercapital Express approaches Harden NSW.

The-Intercapital-Express-approaches-Harden-NSW.jpg

Thanks to tomtre for permission to rework his "Southlines" route, and thanks to NSWGR_46class for the rolling stock.

Last edited:
Back