Australian screenshots

hey steve123. i hear you making a route similar to mine, got any screenshots of what yours is looking like? :)

S124 is seen on A afternoon service to Thirroul.

Cheers, Ryan

I'd just like to add a little extra to Steve's post, above.

In addition to Steve's copyright on his content, I have respected his wishes by not uploading my Sydney Central and Sydney Harbour route to the DLS.

Steve kindly allowed me to include some of his assets and agreed, that I could share my route personally with other Trainz members, on the condition that they only use my route for their own use; and not later upload it to the DLS in their name.

I trust this has been adhered to.

By the way, here are some screenshots of my recent work.
redfern-screenshot.jpg

and the rear side
redfern-screenshot-2.jpg

I've found Redfern Station is a little light-on when it comes to good photo images over the ages. So I'm doing my own thing.

The model I started last week has been given the chop and I've now begun to rebuild it all from scratch again.

This will probably be NOT, the final content.

Cheers,
Roy

Nice stuff Roy. Steve123, I totally agree with you. I wouldnt want people getting my assets taking credit for them and then posting them on DLS. I respect all content creators and would never plagiarise their content.

Very nice work everyone, it looks like there are some great projects underway.
Here's one of mine

Oscar H Set about to depart Woonona
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

cheers
Graeme

2816 and 4049 lead 9261 loaded phosphate beginning their decent on the mingela Range. would have loved to have used the new bogie on the GT42 (4000) but have had export issues with them
65537999_2231095503635265_756905380813996032_n.png

Afew photos of Wondabyne and Hawkesbury,,
24XtadN.jpg
HgnGs7E.jpg

G3BA0ZC.jpg

9anvarS.jpg

As you can se there are alot of invisiable tracks allowing for boats planes and the occasional UFO that has been rummoured to come from under the water at Wondabyne,,,
Cheers

Last edited:
Hey Steve123, that’s looking good mate. Graeme that’s looking nice man. I used to live in the Illawarra and woonona looks the same as it would in real life.

steve I was wondering what that bridge asset is called on the top pic, looks really nice and detailed.

cheers Ryan

Thanks Ryan and your photos look good Graeme,,
The first photo i posted yesterday was of the Hawkesbury River Bridge, i built it a few years back,,,
Cheers

Afew photos of Wondabyne and Hawkesbury,,

As you can se there are alot of invisiable tracks allowing for boats planes and the occasional UFO that has been rummoured to come from under the water at Wondabyne,,,
Cheers

Nice work there Steve, ... I can see you've got a great deal of animation happening in all directions. Who knows what might suddenly appear from below the waterline.

Creating something that people can enjoy is a gift.

Keep it up mate.

Cheers,
Roy

I'm just starting tall stories about Wondabyne Roy so everybody will want to sit on the riverside of the train looking for UFO's , but i didn't mention about the creature that come out of the lagoons on the otherside of the tracks,, thats why trains never stop at those lagoons kids,,
Hooooooooo

And who'd believe the one where a submarine rises up out of the ground in country NSW to torpedo unsuspecting truckies :p.
Here's a video of work on the Illawarra line

cheers
Graeme

Last edited:
And who'd believe the one where a submarine rise up out of the ground in country NSW to torpedo unsuspecting truckies :p.
Here's a video of work on the Illawarra line

cheers
Graeme

nice video graeme, the amount of detail in that route is amazing. At 4:55 Im the video, there is a really nice cliff asset. I was just wondering what it was called.

cheers Ryan

Absolutely gorgeous Graeme. I love the effect of the cutting walls under the Campbell Street Bridge.
Can I just mention, for the era this map is based off, there was a Gate keepers cottage on the up side of the crossing, seen in this photo I took in 2003. Also, the crossing is only on sided at this time too.
I love what you've modeled but its more for the modern day Woonona, where the cottage is long gone and the crossing has had the an extra pedestrian path put in on the North side. :)

I apologise for the quality of my photos back then, I didn't have my own camera at this time and used to use the disposable ones bought at the chemist.

Last edited:
Back