Australian screenshots

*Jamie wanted dead or alive poser*, lol

Yeah I noticed he had gone quiet.
:eek:

Probably changed his appearance since the Scooby Doo poster so till we get a up dated pic he remains at large, Nice work fella's. Not familiar with the RQTY Azza I'll have to research what that carried obviously PN heritage by the colour.
Cheers Mick.:)

Lol, I wrote *poser* instead of *poster*.

Those Vans look rather metalic, I wonder if it's the way TS19 handles environmental maps.

Hey Mick,

RQTY was a conversion done on most ex-SAR AQCY and some ex-VR VQCY to reduce tare weight by cutting out the deck, removing the stowage bays along with lashing rings, conversion started in 1997 under National Rail

https://www.flickr.com/photos/60901191@N08/6626914245/

These day's PN use them on Steel Coil trains

https://www.flickr.com/photos/48585036@N02/25121549942/

Ooooh....., look......, both photos are the same wagon, I wonder if they're the jumbo coils you mentioned.

Cheers.

The large yellow carriers are the jumbo cradles and coils Azza, Guess i best get a move on with those to make a load out of them sum how lol. I think on sum angles wagons look metallic and shiny on other angles I did notice Graeme's pics with the 49 Class sum look a bit too metallic maybe. After the last patch I noticed a lot of stuff now has a normal appearance especially dessert type routes which is great maybe it all has to do with PRB textures and how the game has to handle them compared to our older stuff made the old way but then again maybe I'm talking out my a$%# too lol.
Cheers Mick.:hehe:

Gosh, there's plenty of action around here lately.

Wonderful screenshots Graeme, Aaron, Tim and Mick -Fantastic work guys.

By the way, I notice there's talk about a wanted poster. I don't suppose it's this one that was pasted on the side of one of my shops.

2018-11-25-232639.jpg

I wonder if they ever caught him.

I've also been working on another tram depot. This one is somewhat like the Neutral Bay Tram Depot that was eventually converted into the Big Bear Supermarket. Early days yet and still heaps of detailing to do.
2018-11-25-233018.jpg

There's that poster again.
2018-11-25-232902.jpg

Cheers,
Roy

I can't wait to put your N Class on a goods train, when I was a kid I'd see them in the Grain loop and shunting grain wagons as Mum would drive over Separation St.

Two MZ's and a GM with a down Sydney Jet out of Melbourne.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Cheers.

Lovely shots Roy, Azza and David. Can't wait to take the new N for a spin Stefan.

Approaching Rushworth junction on the Colbinabbin line on the early afternoon return trip.

cheers
Graeme

Great shots again everyone. Here's the latest snap taken during cab view testing.

Wattamondara, running south, cabin view. WeddinNSW WIP (TANE)

Wattamondara-running-south.jpg

Last edited:
Hewi, As Tom said, 'looks bloody sensational'. He's right mate, it's competition material.

But I seriously believe your background or workplace must have been in the 'Gardening' / 'Horticultural' / 'Landscaping' industry. Just love your selection of 'greenery'.

Cheers,
Roy

N455 with a push and pull with a P at Nyora

Screen-Shot-2018-12-02-at-2-51-43-pm.png

The scene is crap but I am merely showing off the N :p

Last edited:
Great shots Hewi and Tim, nice use of foliage and color. Stefan, you can show that N off anyway you like, it looks awesome.
Finally have something to show for my efforts on the Illawarra line. The section from Thirroul to Bulli is nowhere near finished but enough for a couple of shots.

Things are looking a little different, particularly in the hills as I've had to remove all of the billboard redgums, as they are nearly transparent in TRS19. The track has also been changed to one of Samplaire's PBR tracks, which don't suffer color washout or green sleepers.
cheers
Graeme

Back