Australian screenshots

No. 391 picks up some loaded wagons.

azervich_20151112_0011_zpscasj1jia.jpg

azervich_20151112_0012_zpsm7cucsqz.jpg

Cheers.

Nice work there Taggy/Memeboy, looking forward to these!

Thanks everyone for the kind words about the GL!

Regarding Davido's Worrybrook site, he told me a while ago he will re-upload it. It was taken down due to him recently changing ISP's.

There is a web-archived version available, however the last version was December 2013, so the NSW Trainlink V sets won't be there.

http://web.archive.org/web/20131230093558/http://home.exetel.com.au/cws/worrybrook/index.html

Cheers,

Matt

Im sure you are matt, they are up to memeboys high standards with real sounds and eventually a proper cab as well. I won't comment on when they will be ready but I'm sure memeboy will pop in later to update you all. Lots of other goodies in the pipeline as well.

Roy,

Davidos is wire set can be fiddly but I have practiced using it and have come up with a way that is easy for me.
I first lay one track, once the track is down place a 2/3 or 4 track gantry on each end. Line up the other tracks under the wire clips the ensure you wire will sit over the train properly. Then string one wire up and place the joins under the clips. Once the wire is in place, add the other gantries needed in between and there you have it. Curves are a bit more fiddly as are grades. I was thinking of making a how too video if it's easier to watch than to read. ;)

Last edited:
I'll make one up when I finally get a day off. ;)
Its actually fairly easy once you get used to it. It really looks the part when its done properly.

Some awesome stuff being shown in here by everyone, keep up the great work :)

X48-X50 wait for 2 GL's to arrive with a container train so they can shunt out the mill...
1f8797d531d282de175e568a38cbe649.jpg

With the shunting complete and 48's added, a tired looking X50 leads out the first half of the train, smoking away...
e738a9f07b9c84cd27f130f99db54928.jpg

Also Zec, have sent you a PM on here :)

The Redcliffe Line: Here's a few more screenshots. Enjoy!

2015_11_09_172342.jpg

A view from Mango Hill lake.
2015_11_09_231630.jpg

A local Police Officer checks for unregistered vehicles in the car-park.

2015_11_09_171926.jpg

A boy in his early teens checks out the 'talent' opposite Kippa-Ring Station.

Cheers,
Roy3b3

Nice work on the X's Tom, are you planning to do the XR variants?

Thanks mate :) At some point I'll get to the XR's (possibly VL and BRM too), will take a fair bit of work though as I'll need to completely remodel the hood section.

Hey Tom,

Did you manage to bake the VSX ends?

Cheers.

Not yet, sorry mate! Gave it a go the other day but had to cut it short as I had to go to work. Will do it tomorrow as I'll have some time up my sleeve (takes about 20-30min to bake), it looks like it will work too.

Not yet, sorry mate! Gave it a go the other day but had to cut it short as I had to go to work.
Ah, okay.

Remember the other day I said I may be able to modify it to a VHX? it only took 10 mins to adjust the body, just needs doors now and remap the frame then a ratchet handbrake, I'll use the weekend to build the handbrake :)

vhx_zpsh3qzk0hi.png

Cheers.

The Redcliffe Line: I'm back into it after a couple of days away from my desktop. Over this coming week I hope to complete two new stations and detail the area. A few screenshots of some progress. Enjoy!

2015_11_07_234147.jpg

One of the small farms adjacent to the railway line.
2015_10_31_114622.jpg

A NSW Tangara Set tests out a section of track through a wetlands area.
2015_10_31_115849.jpg

Another 'wetlands' view.

2015_11_07_234835.jpg

The point where intersecting highways meet. The Bruce Highway with Anzac Avenue passing over and the Redcliffe Line railway bridge 400m to the right.

I hope to have a few more over the next few days.

Cheers,
Roy3b3

Sitting in the cab of an a 81 class with a dl behind in Kyogle siding with a sleeper set awaiting a tour special.

4501,4401,42101 pull into Kyogle as they for a short stop as they head further north for the boarder.

A look in the cab of 4501.

One last happy snap before departure.

now back to my rig.

Back