Page 2218 of 2221 FirstFirst ... 1218171821182168220822162217221822192220 ... LastLast
Results 33,256 to 33,270 of 33308

Thread: Australian screenshots

Very nice shots Phil, David and Erik. I'm looking forward to having a run on the Tane version of Weddin.
    Just a couple around Austinmer in mid afternoon.

Keep up the great work fellas.
    cheers
    Graeme

Blog Entries

Was a sad day they removed the bridges
    Quote Originally Posted by FootplatePhil View Post

WeddinNSW - Grenfell loco

and below, one for Dave. My take on Lachlan St, Cowra....

Phil

Is anyone doing a modern day southern highlands route?
    please tell me before I start so I know if it’s worth it. I’ll be doing Goulburn to Campbelltown, but when that stretch is done I’ll upgrade.
    please let me know if your already doing it.
    Last edited by barisbeer; December 4th, 2017 at 04:11 PM.

Couldn't resist posting one more...

Greenethorpe, from WeddinNSW. The Weddin model's world origin, and where it all started (I think in Jan 2003 - or was its 2002 , I forget now. Basically about a day plus delivery after Trainz 1.3 was released commercially). The current model (and this image) still has parts of the first days work in it.

As a boy in the mid 60's I watched with awe the trains roll past (on the odd occasion!) very near here. So also the origin of my interest in trains. A train was a big deal, as there were only one or two a day. We waved at the crew, and they always waved back.

I won't monopolise this thread any more, but see Trainz Gallery (search on FootplatePhil) for more pics. It's fun posting them, so I will probably add a few more there over the next few days.

Phil
    Last edited by FootplatePhil; December 5th, 2017 at 04:06 AM. Reason: nostalgia

Barisbar
    over the time since ts2006 all of the southern NSW routes have been built and are on the DLS.
    If you download and merge them you can get all the main south line plus most branch lines between Sydney & Albury..
    PG.
    Win10-64bit, Intel I7, 16GB RAM, TANE on SSD.

Quote Originally Posted by barisbeer View Post
    Is anyone doing a modern day southern highlands route?
    please tell me before I start so I know if it’s worth it. I’ll be doing Goulburn to Campbelltown, but when that stretch is done I’ll upgrade.
    please let me know if your already doing it.

Tracksupervisor also released route from wollongong-kiama and up the mountain to Calwalla.
    Last edited by andyroo3801; December 5th, 2017 at 06:36 AM.

Check my post from 2013 "NSW Southlines routes & merge details "
    It gives full details - all routes are true to scale and topography.
    P G
    The Wollongong route mentioned above can also be merged in.
    Last edited by PGibbons; December 5th, 2017 at 06:56 PM.

Thank you Graeme, nice pics from you too.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Due to temporary shortage of locomotives, P17 has been requested to assist with switching freight wagons .

// Erik from Sweden

Hi Peter
    You mention in a post to Barisbar that a person can download and merge all of the main south line plus most branch lines between Sydney and Albury,but I have not seen on the Dls anything north of where your Picton route finished except for a Sydney Central City Circle route.
    Thanks
    Robert2004-1

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by barisbeer View Post
    Nice photo back there scratchy. Being a person who watches YouTube, Australian Train Horns I recognise that bridge.
    you should see the amount of horn shows that have been performed on that!
    will that route be realised to the public when it’s finnished?
    Quote Originally Posted by grazlash View Post
    Hi Ryan, I hope it will be released one day. It seems like it been being built forever . It's H222s Geelong route for which I am also doing some scenery.
    cheers
    Graeme
    I'm just amazed Richy can make my garbage look half decent

Route is Melbourne-Geelong for now. Been working on it on and off since 2014.. Plenty of SG, BG, and just about every type of train you can think of runs on the Geelong line...

Jamie

Quote Originally Posted by Robert2004-1 View Post
    Hi Peter
    You mention in a post to Barisbar that a person can download and merge all of the main south line plus most branch lines between Sydney and Albury,but I have not seen on the Dls anything north of where your Picton route finished except for a Sydney Central City Circle route.
    Thanks
    Robert2004-1
    Hi Robert, I have 15 of these routes merged (merged in TANE SP1) starting at Picton through to Bethungra and most branches. Due to the way baseboards are currently saved some of these routes are unable to merge in SP2. The Bethungra route and Goulburn Crookwell and Taralga seem to give the most problems and causes a crash to desktop on my computer. It may still be possible to merge in SP1 if you have it or TS12. My original plan was to merge that with my Main South route and branches but I guess that will have to wait for the next hotfix.
    cheers
    Graeme

CFCLA VL Class Locomotive upgrade has now been released, more info here: https://forums.auran.com/trainz/show...ss-Locomotives

Hi Graeme
    I already have all the routes from Picton to Albury and available branches merged,but what I was trying to say was that Peter mentioned Sydney to Albury but I have not seen any route available on the DLS from Central to Picton except a route Central and the City Circle.I know Peter has been working on a route from Central to Picton but as yet he has not released it.
    Thanks
    Robert2004-1

Robert
    as you say only south from Picton is on the DLS.
    A Sydney Metro route is in progress but is a long way from finished yet. All of the rail corridores, signaling are done, west to Parramatta, north to Hornsby, City Circle, Illawarra line to Sutherland, Bankstown, East Hills & Carlingford lines, Freight lines and main South to Malden where it merges with the Picton & south routes. A labour of love sofar with limited scenery, no catenary but true to scale and available track diagrams etc. I dont know if it will ever be finished completly.

PG

Hey all,

More progress on National Rail Steel Slab wagons.

Only one missing from this shot is the Heavy Duty Sided ROJX, the corrugated just needs the doors finished, then I'll do V/Line VKOX (1992) and NRC Standard Gauge RKUX (1995) after these then that'll be it for Victorian Steel Slab Wagons, Steel Coil wagons will be early next year (not the flat CSX/VFSX), also speaking of Steel Coils I do have a alpha release RKLX Steel Coil Container on Victrainz (NRC 1995-1998 era BG and SG), been their for quite a while just not sure if I posted about it in the past.

Now, I have a question for people who where much older than me back in 1994-1995 in the Melbourne region (I was about 10 back then, I only paid attention to locomotives/rollingstock in the Geelong region), the question is in 1994 - 1996 when VOBX/VOCX/VOFX where recoded ROBX what where the commodities they shipped? was it crate/pallet loads or something different? their was about 180 ROBX wagons according to the 1994 recode compiled by Peter Vincent.

Cheers.