Australian screenshots

This is the Sydney Harbour Bridge Tram V4 it is only compatible with Tane.
The Tram track used on the bridge is called {Track Cat-64 Reserved 8m} if you don't have it installed already.
Please remember there are copyrights, no sharing or uploading without consent from myself

This link is for Sydney Harbour Bridge V2 which has only Train tracks and roads, most assets you will need are in the V4 Link

For those who are after an earlier version of the SHB i have to reinstall 2009 World Builder and install all SHB assets to it . i'll have that ready in a few days.
Regards steve123

Last edited:
Nice shots David and Zec. Fantastic work on the bridge Steve.
Just a few from me of an empty PN grainy passing through Violet Town. First shots in SP2.

3d1f5caeb9c2707d0c112fc4a056c06c.jpg

6861531f1d0155a0cb5b663e27da17fa.jpg

86921d4ba54173785d20145f0baf30b5.jpg

cheers
Graeme

Scratchy. The 3 shots above are wonderfully "photogenic". Love them.
Wondering about the yard track in the second shot - would you mind letting me know what track it is?
Thanks - and thanks for all your postings.
Cheers
NickE

Nice pic David!
Those graffiti covered wagons really bring out the realism.

Cheers,
Sharpey.

Thanks, yes we have covered a variety for the VHGF.
There are 10 different textures for the wagon and it randomly chooses one so a good mix when running a block train.
The textures for the SSR BGGX has been done, so just some Freight Australia era ones next.

All, there has been some changes with Australian Trainz Division and I will update our Australian Trainz Division posting on the forums here as well.

Mick (Matruck) has left the ATD content creating group and as it was his domain, he rightfully took it with him. The site is no longer accessible. For now we are publishing links to our Content (minus Mick's) to the victrainz forums ( http://forum.victrainz.com.au/viewforum.php?f=39 ) in our own dedicated release thread. Our content will be uploaded over the next few days.
Long term however, we will be looking into developing our own HTML website that isn't limited by the weebly design.
This is by no means an end to ATD. Everyone Else's projects are still being working on. :)

Also if you have Facebook be sure to like our page :) https://www.facebook.com/australiantrainzdivision/

Cheers
David

Last edited:
Jamie actually asked for the ATD site to be deleted David which it was not sure why you want to cause more drama saying i took it but please carry on.
Mick.

Andddddd back to screenshots....
A bit of action at the Wattle Creek Junction today, first 3801 leading an NSWRTM empty cars movement, and then PN's X50-8145 heading for the port with a loaded grain...
729c776ee5895cf58c4dc322adaaf729.jpg

c4eb6536ab9ed84dd96ea176dbc357eb.jpg

Great screenshots Tom. Detailing looks good.

After the SP2 installation, things are running smoother. A couple of shots to check the occasion.

82310ec483c527a60ecfbbca744abc96.jpg

A Roma Street bound QR EMU stopping at Petrie.

a76b9df88decce6913f0ff0fe5d67e77.jpg

Meanwhile, a Bondi Junction S Set is diverted to the above ground line to Central.

975b5b6c2bede489a45e78091ab8f048.jpg
An outgoing Countrylink meets the Indian Pacific between Redfern and Central.
Cheers,
Roy

The question is, what can we as a community do to help ATD get back on track and creating great content.

Even dirty laundry needs to get a public airing every now and then, its often the disinfected needed to heal wounds.

Jamie was given an ultimatum and told to either buy the domain and storage or the site will be deleted. Wasn't worth the $ when the rest of us have storage areas of our own.

And no one made you out to be the bad guy until you started airing dirty laundry...

Hey all,

I'm going to be making these the next DLS release, their isn't much more I can do mesh wise and texture wise, as for loads I'm putting them as general goods, I've got no idea what the're meant to carry, these will be June to December 1961 era Broad Gauge Only. Numbers 1 to 12 where on Standard Gauge from December 1961 after Grade Control Equipment was fitted.

azervich_20170624_0001_zpstpyrhy6f.jpg

I suppose with ATD moving to Victrainz is a good thing for Victrainz as it'll bring more people to the forum and will probably be active daily again, may even bring in new content creators.

Cheers.

Andddddd back to screenshots....
A bit of action at the Wattle Creek Junction today, first 3801 leading an NSWRTM empty cars movement, and then PN's X50-8145 heading for the port with a loaded grain...

Gah, those shots are fantastic. Love how T:ANE brings out the best in some older content.

Is that route a Wabadavale update?

The question is, what can we as a community do to help ATD get back on track and creating great content.

Even dirty laundry needs to get a public airing every now and then, its often the disinfected needed to heal wounds.

ATD is running just fine.

VL's will be released within the fortnight, The Bairnsdale to Orbost Line is a couple hours work away from release, and we're working through EVERY possible VHGF wagon so there's no need for reskinning anything. Xs and XRs will be receiving the same script updates that the VL's have had.

I'd say that's running just fine.

ELF's look fantastic Azza.

Jamie

Back