Australian screenshots

Thanks Roy,, yes i built it last night,, it is only the side cable work and the and fixed RSJ's i built,,,, the decking and track and RSJ splines are all able to be download in CMP,,
I'll send you a link tomorrow Roy,,
As you can see in the new photo i placed in that post of the new Suspension bridge my snow field is vast and i needed more bridges to give it a boost,,
Cheers

Last edited:
Mick.

It was made by Vern, there is no doubt about that. Open the config.txt and go down to the Description entry. Probably he selected that name as his logon name, way back.

Thanks for checking.

Peter

Thanks Peter just wanted to make sure i had the correct one is all, I'll PM later to have a look at the collection you have made and ask a couple of questions if that is ok, The folk's like Vern who can create a route from a country they do not reside in is an amazing talent.
Mick.:)

Thanks Roy,, yes i built it last night,, it is only the side cable work and the and fixed RSJ's i built,,,, the decking and track and RSJ splines are all able to be download in CMP,,
I'll send you a link tomorrow Roy,,
As you can see in the new photo i placed in that post of the new Suspension bridge my snow field is vast and i needed more bridges to give it a boost,,
Cheers

Thanks mate, I'll definitely look out for it.

Cheers,
Roy

TAS-WCWR.jpg

Thanks Peter for the West Coast rolling-stock. This was one rail trip I didn't do and should have done when I was in Tassie.

Cheers,
Roy

Hi all,

Been a while since my last post on here, but have just put in a new Graphics Card today (Nvidia Geforce GTX 1660ti)
I can now fully maximize the settings in Trainz Railroad Simulator 19, here is one of the results:

2019-08-30-195517.jpg

Happy with the results and the 50FPS+ that I am now getting.

Cheers
David

8113 and 8179 are seen passing Tallong with a garbage train heading to Tarago.

I'm rather happy how the scenery is coming along on this route, looking forward to building down Robertson when i reach Mossvale and get to see all the Terrain there.

Cheers, Ryan

8113 and 8179 are seen passing Tallong with a garbage train heading to Tarago.

I'm rather happy how the scenery is coming along on this route, looking forward to building down Robertson when i reach Mossvale and get to see all the Terrain there.

Cheers, Ryan

Your route is looking great Ryan. Detailing scenery does take considerable time and so, we have to be patient. Fortunately, we can learn new methods and gather ideas from one another; and in the end, we can be proud of our achievements.

Keep up the great work mate.

Cheers,

Roy

Hi all,

Been a while since my last post on here, but have just put in a new Graphics Card today (Nvidia Geforce GTX 1660ti)
I can now fully maximize the settings in Trainz Railroad Simulator 19, here is one of the results:
Happy with the results and the 50FPS+ that I am now getting.
Cheers
David

Nice one David. You're doing some great work there.

Keep at it mate.

Cheers,
Roy

Your route is looking great Ryan. Detailing scenery does take considerable time and so, we have to be patient. Fortunately, we can learn new methods and gather ideas from one another; and in the end, we can be proud of our achievements.

Keep up the great work mate.

Cheers,

Roy

Thanks for the feedback Roy!
I sure have learnt a lot and picked up a lot of building methods particularly from YouTube videos and speed builds. There aren’t many Australian Route building Tutorials however you learn the same amount from American Route builders. I started watching Approach Medium and his videos are really good to get tips and learn from.

cheers, Ryan

Use Driver Command “Change Destination Sign”, then select a destination either by trackmark or industry (basic)
OR
Use Session Rule “DestSignTable”, (ADVANCED)
To assign various of sequence of destinations in tne table the rule should follow the order

Hope this helps mate

Lspdyiu

Is it possible on TS12

Great work everyone.
NYHm2X3

2019-08-31-192107.jpg

Cheers Mick.:)

Nice piece of rolling stock you got there Mick. Would there be a variant in which the wagon would come with fixed coil cradles for the placement of the coil loads? Also will you be doing an RCQF wagon with 3 fixed coil cradles and a container flat that carries steel container load products that goes with the whole steel coil and container wagon stock sets?

Lspdyiu

Nice piece of rolling stock you got there Mick. Would there be a variant in which the wagon would come with fixed coil cradles for the placement of the coil loads? Also will you be doing an RCQF wagon with 3 fixed coil cradles and a container flat that carries steel container load products that goes with the whole steel coil and container wagon stock sets?

Lspdyiu

The RCQF wagons are available here at ATD: https://www.australiantrainzdivision.com/

Last edited:

Lspdyiu

I have the cradles and coils made and the RACF in the picture should actually have the fixed cradles either end which I did have but trying to get the whole wagon to turn out with nice texturing was impossible for me so the loads with have to be separate at this stage.
Mick.

Hey all, would anyone happen to know of any low clearance signs in metres perhaps with changeable numbers etc.
If so I’d really appreciate knowing.

cheers, Ryan

Back