Australian screenshots

S303 and A78 on a grain train. S303 is currently a wip and is nearly finished. S301 in the FA livery is coming soon as well, just needs a texture update first!

Screen_Shot_2022-08-22_at_6.00.29_pm.png

Bloody hell that's realistic. I might enjoy this route but my computer won't!

Thanks Rohan. I’ve been as selective as possible when building to try and keep frames up. The background forests are almost bare, with darker textures under them to give the illusion of density, no rotated textures, only a couple of tree assets used and very low poly bushes and grasses. Zec’s tracks are also incredibly performance friendly for what they are, and most houses are very low poly too.

Melbourne, on the other hand..

Haha. Ah well nice to see lots more of Victoria put into trainz.
Anyways here's 4 QL classes leading a steel train

Image_25-8-2022_at_6.11_pm.jpg

N457 leading a passenger train

Image_25-8-2022_at_6.27_pm.jpg

Thanks Rohan. I’ve been as selective as possible when building to try and keep frames up. The background forests are almost bare, with darker textures under them to give the illusion of density, no rotated textures, only a couple of tree assets used and very low poly bushes and grasses. Zec’s tracks are also incredibly performance friendly for what they are, and most houses are very low poly too.

Melbourne, on the other hand..

you've done a sterling job , the grasses look excellent, what assets are they in your second shot ?

you've done a sterling job , the grasses look excellent, what assets are they in your second shot ?

Thanks Dan, it's a combination of <kuid:149987:137108> FMA2 igrass 08 (h) 30x20 & a TurfFX preset, but I can not remember which one unfortunately. Longer, darker green one.

TRS22_UsDv7nMurA.png

NEW ROUTE RELEASE INCOMING!

Lake Grace, a fictional route based on the landscape of Central Australia, created by Rich, is now available on the Trainz Download Station.

Search by author “scratchy” to find it!

Enjoy and happy trainz’ing!

Lake Grace Route Preview / Trainz 2022
watch

Last edited:
Back