Australian screenshots

Hi all,
Triple DBZs haul a loaded grain in the south of WA somewhere...

unknown.png

We are glad to announce the release of the Freight Corp, Freight Rail and ASR 82 class locomotives, these locomotives are 1 of 2 82 class packs to release with the second one following soon after which will consist of all the present day Pacific National 82 class.

A big thank you to S301 for providing the locomotive with advanced scripting and features, Graham Baker for providing locomotive reference photos, locomotive information and helpful resources and thank you to all others who helped during production of this locomotive.

We hope you enjoy these locomotives!

Download Here

unknown.png

Cheers, Ryan

Another fantastic achievement from Hotbox, these are fantastic. I had no clue that ASR even had any 82s at a point in time!
Will be sure to buy these asap, can't wait to try them out.

H222. First shot in post #37288.
Jamie, would you mind telling me the name of the concrete bridge the three engines are on?
Love the shots - lot of work in your detail.
Thanks for sharing.
Cheers
NickE

Peterborough Narrow Gauge: Gladstone to Port Pirie Extension
1965-1969

Collection of shots form my layout along with original images. Original photos sourced from Lionel Nobels wonderful collection

CRYSTAL BROOK
https://lionelnoble.com/crystalbrook/
Garratt taking on water with freight at Crystal Brook
Slight variation from original photo (see below) in that the track to the rear had been removed and the new standard gauge line is in place. Photo is from about 1962
2022-10-13-175102.jpg

Garratt-402-taking-water.jpg

Garratt passing station building and old goods shed in Crystal Brook
Correction to track alignment into Goods Shed required. Yard tracks are lowed but shed does not support this and requires some magic to correct
2022-10-13-175906.jpg

CB-Rail-Yard-BW-1969.jpg

Oil burning Garratt rolling over Crystal Brook NG bridge. The new SG bridge stands behind, awaiting a flood in Oct 1975 to wash it away
2022-10-13-180722.jpg

400-Crystal-Book-Bridge-Tony-Giancapro-engineman.jpg

PORT PIRIE
https://lionelnoble.com/portpirie/
Port Pirie main yard set about 1967. Mary Elie station to the left is in place along with the new Bogie Exchange shed in the foreground. Partial SG line running into the shed with the old NG tracks routed through until removal in 1970
Background, especially to the left is incomplete with random clutter for now. Smelters in the distance about 40% complete
More WIP clutter in foreground will be added
2022-10-13-182254.jpg

Port-Pirie-Yard-West.jpg

Port Pirie Main Yard looking towards Alpha Terrace
Some rework on the Broad Gauge line in the center of the image required
More WIP clutter in foreground will be added
2022-10-13-182539.jpg

Port-Pirie-Yard.jpg

H222. First shot in post #37288.
Jamie, would you mind telling me the name of the concrete bridge the three engines are on?
Love the shots - lot of work in your detail.
Thanks for sharing.
Cheers
NickE

Hey Nick! Thank you for your kind words. The bridge is a smallish kitbash of Jerker's Concrete bridge spline:

<kuid:75943:30210> VR Double Track 30ft Steel Girder Concrete Deck Bridge Kit Decking
<kuid2:75943:30250:1> VR Single Track 30ft Steel Girder Concrete Deck Bridge Kit Decking

Plus a driveway spline and a fence:

<kuid:101046:100758> Driveway 11 DES
<kuid:179051:102333> Fence Railings - White

And the abutments are: <kuid:135229:100497> Concrete Abutment

Amazing comparison shots Schaffer.

Phil: I've driven along that highway in the past and there is a lot more shrubbery between the railway and the road, they may not have been as built up in the steam era but I'm sure there was something there. I'd also recommend having a look at Scratchy's roads as a quick, bulk asset update that should sit well on the terrain, and reminds me of the shoddy roads around there

TRS22_C18BNNWvot.png

unknown.png

Back