Australian screenshots

Happy birthday David. Try not too drink to much in celebration of this joyous occasion!:p:p

Trent, nice to see some more shots from you. We miss you around these parts.:eek:

Cheers,

Matt.

Last edited:
Trent, nice to see some more shots from you. We miss you around these parts.:eek:

Cheers,

Matt.

Thanks Matt. I have been lurking around. Work has had me away a lot lately and have had little time to play. But now back to normal and back full on into my project. Even bought Ts12 which I quite like, Gives me better frame rate than Ts10. But still doing my project in Ts10 for a wider audience :)

Tanvaras_20110414_0002.jpg

Tanvaras_20110414_0003.jpg

Cheers

Trent

Last edited:
Thanks

Gee, thanks for the birthday wishes everyone :)
Just another day really, work, home, do the chores etc. but all your well-wishes make it a little bit special.

I was hoping to have something ready to celebrate my 56th but unfortunately nothing is quite up to standard yet....
so I guess that means we'll have to wait 'til next birthday :(:hehe:

Davido_20110404_0021.jpg

maybe not that long...:confused::hehe::hehe:

Thankyou
Davido

Gee, thanks for the birthday wishes everyone :)
Just another day really, work, home, do the chores etc. but all your well-wishes make it a little bit special.

I was hoping to have something ready to celebrate my 56th but unfortunately nothing is quite up to standard yet....
so I guess that means we'll have to wait 'til next birthday :(:hehe:

~snipped~

maybe not that long...:confused::hehe::hehe:

Thankyou
Davido

It's been said before, and it will, undoubtedly, be said again:

YOU..
ARE..
A..
BLOODY TEASE!:hehe::hehe::D

Thanks for all your great content, and I'm glad your birthday was a good one.

Matt.

Hello all,

Great screen shot David :) Your skills at modelling all types of trains is second to none mate.

A few more from me, I am back into Trainz with a vengeance now my work schedule is back to normal. Screen shots taken in Trainz 2012, But my route is actually worked on in Trainz 2010

Tanvaras_20110414_0004.jpg

Tanvaras_20110414_0005.jpg

Cheers

Trent

Last edited:
Afternoon all

Today's southbound Sunny departs the loop at Glasshouse Mountains
ryanmcc201104150000.jpg

and after arrival at Roma St, the locos are moved to the other end of the consist, to take it to Normanby Carriage Wash
ryanmcc201104150001.jpg

Back