Australian screenshots

Davido_20120504_0003.jpg

Davido_20120504_0045.jpg

Davido_20120504_0050.jpg

Hey Davido my old car couldn't get up that hill, not from a standing start anyway, only joking there are some steep hills around
nice shots buddy, i like your work
steve

Just an update
The Parcel vans will pop up on the DLS soon

The 86's and the U set has been rejected - but since you no longer get a rejection email from N3Z its real hits and miss what gets uploaded and you have no idea what you need to fix ????s

All the bogies and pantos have been approved it just the body meshs that did not make the list .

Last edited:
All
Just a heads up, there are some pirated AN class locos on the DLS, I have made vinnybarb aware they are there and he has since spoken to the help desk about the matter. Thought you all should know they are unauthorized versions.

ghosty
I have also noticed a lot of "fixed/repaired" content (for TS12 standards) from Narrowgauge and Slugsmasher on the DLS over the last few days. I am not sure if permission was given for this however I emailed Peter about it. I seem to remember Peter is not that happy if other people "play" around with his content.

Thought I would let you all know.

Craig
:):):)

I have also noticed a lot of "fixed/repaired" content (for TS12 standards) from Narrowgauge and Slugsmasher on the DLS over the last few days. I am not sure if permission was given for this however I emailed Peter about it. I seem to remember Peter is not that happy if other people "play" around with his content.

Thought I would let you all know.

Craig
:):):)
In this case these ones are just reskins of Vinny's work (AN's) uploaded on the DLS - there is noting in his config that I can see, that puts this off limits = so think its case off bad sportsmanship - but within the rules

David - being familiar (more or less - does two recent weekend visits count?) with the area, it is looking spec-bloody-tacular. Good to see someone else using the 82 Class too (I thought I was the only one). It's always been a really top quality model, ever since the '04 days. I see you don't trust your locos or your crews - the 100t gross wagon coal trains to Gunnedah only need three 82's to get them to port (notwithstanding the shove up the hill at Willow Tree).

...now, imagine the damage if there were some nice looking 80's, especially an Indian Red girl with PN logos... mmm, saucy.

Corey
In your last screen shot post #20264 could you please give me a heads up of the black, looks like rubber crossing board I remember seeing that some time ago but for the life of me I can't remeber the name or kuid no.
thanks mate.
Joe

Craig
In this case the person has reskinned them without talking to Vinny. When i spotted them on the DLS i contacted vinny and asked was he aware of them, he replied that he had not given any permission for reskins. He has tried to contact the person that reskinned them and has contacted the help desk to see what can be done.

Scott

Hey Davido my old car couldn't get up that hill, not from a standing start anyway, only joking there are some steep hills around
nice shots buddy, i like your work
steve
Thanks Steve.....it's suppose to be a protypical (trackwise anyhow) of the Murrundi to Adglen section.
The grade does look a bit steep, but it might just be the camera angle.:eek:
That shot is almost like a picture :) Awesome!

Davido,

Nice screenshots. Always a fan. Obviously.
Thanks guy's, big fan of your stuff too Axe :)

David - being familiar (more or less - does two recent weekend visits count?) with the area, it is looking spec-bloody-tacular. Good to see someone else using the 82 Class too (I thought I was the only one). It's always been a really top quality model, ever since the '04 days. I see you don't trust your locos or your crews - the 100t gross wagon coal trains to Gunnedah only need three 82's to get them to port (notwithstanding the shove up the hill at Willow Tree).

...now, imagine the damage if there were some nice looking 80's, especially an Indian Red girl with PN logos... mmm, saucy.
Of course Trent, I must be think of the Ulan train....I'll have to drop one off at Werris Creek:eek:

Some 80's.....now there's a thought :hehe: I'll have to put some PN logo's on the 82 as well (or has that been done already?)

Cheers
Davido

Of course Trent, I must be think of the Ulan train....I'll have to drop one off at Werris Creek:eek:

Perhaps it's on transfer to EDI Werris Creek for use on the bank engines? First time I visited the area, the bankers were 81/81/82, now it's just three 82's. There's talk that THAT config won't last long either...

Some 80's.....now there's a thought :hehe: I'll have to put some PN logo's on the 82 as well (or has that been done already?)

I don't think so? Perhaps Daniel might have done it for personal use on his Hunter layout, but I've never seen them in the public domain? As for 80's... we can only dream! So many pretty colours, so much black smoke!

Turnouts and how you get them to work
steve123201205050006.jpg

Shot at 2012-05-04
steve123201205050005.jpg

Shot at 2012-05-04
steve123201205050004.jpg

Shot at 2012-05-04
steve123201205050003.jpg

Shot at 2012-05-04
steve123201205050002.jpg

Shot at 2012-05-04
steve123201205050001.jpg

Shot at 2012-05-04
turnouts are are under in search s_ and the track is called HOTT Hidden track just follow the pictures and they work from bottom to top
steve

Last edited:
Time for another butt-load of pics...

Shots between Faxton and Gatefold, 1971, with a DOWN wheat hauled by F7 51 and 56, and an UP 'Faxton Peanut' hauled by J515. The cross was made at Faxton.
Faxton60.jpg

Faxton61.jpg

Faxton62.jpg

Faxton63.jpg

Faxton64.jpg

Faxton65.jpg

Faxton66.jpg

Faxton67.jpg

Cheers
Tim

Queensland Railway Goods Wagons

Hello Everyone,

*Attention All QR Trainzers*

I am making some Queensland Railways good wagons that will appear in 3ft 6in and standard gauge. It will have auto numbering and textures that range from steam era red to Blue era grey to corporate yellow.

The selection of wagons will range accordingly;
  • QR H - HH - HSA Open Wagons
  • QR MTW, MTWC Flat Wagons - Used during WW2 to carry Munitions, US Army Jeps and Australian Field Guns, even soldiers during exercises at Camp Cable on the Cunungra Branch.
  • QR M - Used to Convery Vehicles
  • QR Sheep Wagons of the N, NA, and NB drovers van
And much more

Regards
Michael Gitsham

Last edited:
Back