Page 2358 of 2364 FirstFirst ... 1358185822582308234823562357235823592360 ... LastLast
Results 35,356 to 35,370 of 35453

Thread: Australian screenshots

Quote Originally Posted by NSWGR_46Class View Post
    Congrats to our FootplatePhil for the write up in the latest issue of the Trainz Newsletter or his Weddin Route

I am no session writer like Phil = but in case anybody wants to play with it I have just uploaded my most recent working version of the Blayney to Cowra section that joins to Weddin if you so wish
    Thanks Dave. Modesty forbids, etc etc..

BTW, just sent out a couple of blokes on the Fairmont trike to follow that D59 up the 60 pound rail.

Also very interested to see how 5914 negotiates the curve into Koorawatha.
    Last edited by FootplatePhil; October 11th, 2019 at 04:01 AM.
    Phil
    WeddinNSW V4 for TRS2019 now on the DLS.

Blog Entries

the D59 might need it

The D59 is the orginal mesh by Bill Fock, all Peter and myself have done is some re texturing - built an oil tender and actived the auto numbering
    - may the legacy of Bill (Billegulla) live on -

Just a pity that more modllers like Bill don't leave there meshs with someone to be the guardian of them, on leaving the community or passing away

Quote Originally Posted by FootplatePhil View Post
    Thanks Dave. Modesty forbids, etc etc..

BTW, just sent out a couple of blokes on the Fairmont trike to follow that D59 up the 60 pound rail. Also very interested to see how 5914 negotiates the curve into Koorawatha.

the D59 might need it

- may the legacy of Bill (Billegulla) live on -
    I was also thinking of Wazzer, who was a great mentor when I was doubting the worth of Weddin.

Nothing is perfect. But there are degrees of perfection.
    Last edited by FootplatePhil; October 11th, 2019 at 04:56 AM.
    Phil

Thanks to you both, great stuff! While you might not be able to create sessions would it be possible for either of you to create some consists that would be appropriate for Weddin for us clueless Yanks?

I have no idea if these passenger cars go with this locomotive. I have no idea if either would be on this route. Clueless basically.

Theoretical Historic Excursion train.

(I suspect that the locomotive won't fit on the turntables)
    Last edited by normhart; October 11th, 2019 at 08:19 AM.
    Dear Ohio,
    Thank you for sending us all your intelligent women.
    With Love,
    California.

Blog Entries

Good Idea Mate I will see what I can do
    We are Lucky that for chosen time era - that Phil and me (and Peter) tend to model, the Lachlan Lines would be one of the most studyed and documented branch lines of the News Wales Govemnment Railways. Thanks to, at the time era, a son of a Cowra Loco driver and deicated rail enthusiast Called Lawerance Ryan made and kept records and has lists of every locomotive that every worked on the lachlans lines and published two books and supplyed items to lots of rail magazines over the years.

Sorry to say I can not find and record of streamlined 38 class every heading out on any of the Lachlan Branch lines but the is a chance the six wheel cars may have

Not sure if you can lift out the consists form Phils sesions as they are very typical of the Lachaln Lines

Quote Originally Posted by normhart View Post
    Thanks to you both, great stuff! While you might not be able to create sessions would it be possible for either of you to create some consists that would be appropriate for Weddin for us clueless Yanks?

I have no idea if these passenger cars go with this locomotive. I have no idea if either would be on this route. Clueless basically.

(I suspect that the locomotive won't fit on the turntables)
    Last edited by NSWGR_46Class; October 11th, 2019 at 03:27 PM.

Good Idea Mate I will see what I can do
    We are Lucky that for chosen time era - that Phil and me (and Peter) tend to model, the Lachlan Lines would be one of the most studyed and documented branch lines of the News Wales Govemnment Railways. Thanks to, at the time era, a son of a Cowra Loco driver and deicated rail enthusiast Called Lawerance Ryan made and kept records and has lists of every locomotive that every worked on the lachlans lines and published two books and supplyed items to lots of rail magazines over the years.

Sorry to say I can not find and record of streamlined 38 class every heading out on any of the Lachlan Branch lines but the is a chance the six wheel cars may have

Not sure if you can lift out the consists form Phils sesions as they are very typical of the Lachaln Lines
    Good idea, I was able to get 6 consists from the session.

Weddin NWSGR D50 Class NGBF Hoppers
    Weddin NSWGR Diesel Class 422 Coal
    Weddin NSWGR 30 Class Mixed Freight
    Weddin NSWGR Diesel 45 Class empty S Trucks
    Weddin NSWGR Diesel 48 Class Grain
    Weddin D50 Class Grain

Not happy with my nomenclature as yet but should do for now. Thanks
    Dear Ohio,
    With Love,
    California.

To our very honest Yank, I seriously doubt that engine ever pulled such old carriages. But no harm done in using them ��

United States of America, In Front Of My PC

Australian railroads, and all of those Australian assets in Trainz, really completes my interest in worldwide railroads.
    Last edited by MP242; October 24th, 2019 at 04:22 PM.
    I want all my performance sliders set to "Full"

Blog Entries

That D59 is all most ready for the DLS = the D59's are a intesting loco - The class were ordered from Baldwin-Lima-Hamilton (the former Baldwin Locomotive Works) to relieve motive power shortages due to a low delivery and in to service time frame . The design is a variation on the USATC S200 Class Mikado. They were the first loco that were from the factory designed to burn oil on the NSWGR
    Quote Originally Posted by MP242 View Post
    Australian railroads, and all of those Australian assets in Trainz, really completes my interest in worldwide railroads.

http://images.n3vgames.com/trainzpor...shot-Image.jpg

http://images.n3vgames.com/trainzpor...shot-Image.jpg

Loco hauled passenger only services were very rare on the two Cowra branchlines. Rail cars, or a single carriage on a mixed goods trains were more usual. I have seen a photo somewhere of an historical excursion train at Grenfell station, but I haven't been able to find it this morning. I cannot remember its configuration, or the occasion it was celebrating. Might have been a LVR (Lachlan Valley Railway) special.
    Phil

Quote Originally Posted by Alikiwi View Post
    To our very honest Yank, I seriously doubt that engine ever pulled such old carriages. But no harm done in using them ��
    You have to admit they look good together.
    Dear Ohio,
    With Love,
    California.

Blog Entries

I have sent two good trains consists that I put together using Photos in one the the LTL books to the DLS to see how it works

would it be possible for either of you to create some consists that would be appropriate for Weddin for us clueless Yanks?

sorry, off topic, but... paging tomtre. You have a private message.
    Phil

what is everyone using to make their assets?

Fabulous stuff going on by the Aussies. Well done guys and keep it up.

I keep plodding along very slowly with my 1950s era. The trouble is, I keep thinking of additional things I should have thought of originally, so I've got to go back and make the changes or it won't look right.

Over the past few days I've been backdating Waverton Station and surrounds. Consequently I've had to make a few miscellaneous assets that are not readily available.

Here are a couple of shots.
    This one is a view looking east with a Catalina heading for Rose Bay.

This is a street view with some adjacent buildings and a remodeled Waverton Station

A track view leading into Waverton Station. I may re-think the uneven rock spline and make my own.

And, a platform view with a 'Red Rattler' heading for Chatswood

This one looking west,... a 'Red' emerging from the Lavender Bay line, another heading to North Sydney, while the Catalina flies overhead.

Cheers,
    Roy