Page 2167 of 2167 FirstFirst ... 11671667206721172157216521662167
Results 32,491 to 32,505 of 32505

Thread: Australian screenshots

Well done every one your routes are looking amazing!!!
    while every one is posting stuff on there routes here is my route as I finally made it to wollongong

Great work Roy, Luna Park looking good. Is that available on the DLS? The Rocks detail took ages I bet. Nice one.

Wow Roy, your attention to detail is incredible! Its like being there.

This will be a masterpiece when its finished Roy. As Taggy said, the attention to detail is superb. Can't wait for it to be released and having a run.
    cheers
    Graeme

Quote Originally Posted by valbridge View Post
    Great work Roy, Luna Park looking good. Is that available on the DLS? The Rocks detail took ages I bet. Nice one.
    Thanks Val for the nice comments. Luna Park isn't on the DLS but it will be a separate download when my route is completed. The same goes for some assets in The Rocks and Darling Harbour area.

Thanks Graeme and Aaron, I can't wait for me to finish it too. It's a bigger job than what I thought. But I'll finish it if it kills me.
    Cheers,
    Roy

Hi guys, just requiring a minor assistance here. I have this an example image of a low speed indicator signal photographed off from flickr, do you know how to restrict the indication for the mainline route and NOT the turnout route in trainz? Could scripting work for this? Cheers, from lspdyiu

High quality shots Roy, well done mate.

Ispdyiu,
    Not really sure what your question is. As far as I know the NSW signals for Trainz don't implement/feature the low speed indicator. Scripting may allow them to function - Natvander would be the best person to speak to as he was the original author of those signals.

Quote Originally Posted by lspdyiu View Post
    Hi guys, just requiring a minor assistance here. I have this an example image of a low speed indicator signal photographed off from flickr, do you know how to restrict the indication for the mainline route and NOT the turnout route in trainz? Could scripting work for this? Cheers, from lspdyiu
    Sydney Trains, Blacktown - Richmond: Building
    Wallerawang HO Model Railway: Building
    Gallery: http://mikescoot.imgur.com/

Hi guys, just requiring a minor assistance here. I have this an example image of a low speed indicator signal photographed off from flickr, do you know how to restrict the indication for the mainline route and NOT the turnout route in trainz? Could scripting work for this?
    Cheers, from lspdyiu
    Try Natvanders NSW diverge signals. Just be sure to set the properties, same junction number for the first 2 junction entries and set your diverge speed then when train diverges you should get a low speed aspect.
    cheers
    Graeme

Beautiful work Roy - truly a masterpiece!! To all the others that have posted screenshots they are all magnificent. It is truly a gift you all have pulling together the bits and bobs from the creators and putting it all together into the next best thing to true life. My hats off to you all - tremendous work!!
    Keep up the great work
    Jimmy

G'day everyone. I've just made a fun discovery. All of the properties have been reset on Natvanders NSW signals everywhere on my route. Oh well, just one more thing to add to the list.

Just a few from me of a Pacific National grainy at Culcairn at dawn

cheers
    Graeme

Great shots Graeme.
    Cheers,
    Baz.

Nice work Graeme, I was wandering what is the grass called used in those photos?

Cheers, Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by barisbeer View Post
    Nice work Graeme, I was wandering what is the grass called used in those photos?

Cheers, Ryan
    Hi Ryan, it's JR's Grazzy Grass set
    cheers
    Graeme

Look, here are examples of a subway signal modelled by magicland but ive modified the signal to satisfy the look and the indication lights of Sydney's tunnel signals. image of a low speed indication on the main image of a low speed indication on turnout but they're only restricted to main and cannot be on both. It should display a caution turnout indication (yellow over red) for a turnout route and the next block ahead maybe exhibited at stop. Can this easily be scripted? It would be helpful though because having the same indication on both the main and diverge paths can be confusing. Plus, on the other hand, i haven't yet know how scripting works in trainz. Without knowing it, i may accidentally get a faulty asset after editing or may cause script problems in trainz. Cheers lspdyiu

Look, here are examples of a subway signal modelled by magicland but ive modified the signal to satisfy the look and the indication lights of Sydney's tunnel signals.

image of a low speed indication on turnout but they're only restricted to main and cannot be on both. It should display a caution turnout indication (yellow over red) for a turnout route and the next block ahead maybe exhibited at stop. Can this easily be scripted? It would be helpful though because having the same indication on both the main and diverge paths can be confusing. Plus, on the other hand, i haven't yet know how scripting works in trainz. Without knowing it, i may accidentally get a faulty asset after editing or may cause script problems in trainz. Cheers lspdyiu

Those signals look to have basic scripting and will show both red if the line terminates. Green for clear, yellow for caution; red ahead, and red for not safe to pass.
    I don't think you can script it easily without majorly changing the asset. These assets look old and may not have the capabilities to be scripted so "majorly" without changing the asset config a lot.

I could be wrong though.
    If I was you, (which I'm not) I'd be redirecting myself towards the author of the asset or to some actual scripters rather than people in a screenshot thread...

Cheers, Stefan.
    Last edited by Stefmiz; Today at 08:31 AM.
    South Gippsland Railway Line and Branches (Rightfully owned by itzemmyjane)
    Bairnsdale Line
    Hurstbridge Line