Australian screenshots

Nice stuff guys. paul, looking forward to seeing those houses ill be putting them on my route.

Here is 9310 and 9308 in Unanderra picking up some coal wagons to use on a TM run.

8251 and 8207 about to leave the metropolitan colliery see a double Oscar on its way to Bondi junction

Some shots of Goulburn Murray Lines v3
Early morning grainy departing Tocumwal
VLine-grainy-departing-Tocumwal.jpg

Up Tocumwal fast goods crossing Murray River lift bridge
Up-Tocumwal-fast-goods-crossing-Murray-river-lift-bridge.jpg

N452 on a roadside goods approaching Strathmerton
N452-on-a-roadside-goods-near-Strathmerton.jpg

06:05 DERM departing Cobram
DERM-63-at-Cobram.jpg

Down goods at Nagambie
Down-roadside-goods-at-Nagambie.jpg

A2 985 at Toolamba on a down pass
A2-on-down-pass-at-Toolamba.jpg

cheers
Graeme

Great shots Graeme, Azza, Ryan. Keep it up guys.

I've been reworking Darling Harbour goods-yard all over again from scratch.

I really wasn't happy with the layout so, a quick delete and it's back to track-laying again.

I've got some of the detail in place, but it's a slow process fitting out a yard. Fortunately, this area is only steam or diesel, so no catenary to fix. Here's a few pics so far.
2018-06-20_220621.jpg

2018-06-20_221128.jpg

2018-06-20_220715.jpg

2018-06-20_220847.jpg

Cheers,

Roy

8033 leading PN's 9120 steel train to Chullora is seen passing Wollongong.

I'm not sure why my images are appearing on the forum so small, if anyone knows why please let me know.

8033 leading PN's 9120 steel train to Chullora is seen passing Wollongong.

I'm not sure why my images are appearing on the forum so small, if anyone knows why please let me know.

Possibly it's the 'ingbb' website, which might restrict the size. I notice that your image is a .png file size 1124 x 651 - Check the site to see if you can vary the size.

You can also use https://postimages.org/ which allows you to resize images. Or use http://www.trainzportal.com/mytrainz/index

Cheers,
Roy

Roy
Just a tip for you.
If you want a fence to follow the terrain don't set the height "end" (or any) Spline circles !

Norm.

Roy
Just a tip for you.
If you want a fence to follow the terrain don't set the height "end" (or any) Spline circles !

Norm.

Thanks Norm for the tip.

I've had to re-set a few ground levels in some places, which will lead into heaps of adjustments on various splines.

Cheers mate,
Roy

NR117 AN6 NR104 and NR65 pass through the metropolitan colliery with BW2.

8172 with 1922 PN containerised cement at port Kembla getting ready to leave bound for Clyde

I have done some changes to the graphics hoping they would look better, if anyone has any feedback that would be good.:)

Cheers, Ryan

Yesterday I did a 10 hour session in Trainz, I've never done one this long before, most sessions I end after 1, 2, 3, 3.5 hours.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Cheers.

Hey Graeme,

This makes the 8th time over the bridge and no issues this run.

The T Class is on it's return to South Dynon

Cheers.

xj9k9gma3
xj9k9gma3

20180624120912_1.jpg

VL356 "Gatum Gatum" and VL353 "Comic Court" lead 8146 the Port Botany Bound Kelso Flyer through Toongabbie. This route is currently W.I.P and it starts of from Lapstone to Central Sydney Terminal

vfernandez

Awesome shots everyone.
Your route is looking great Roy.
Glad you're having a blast on the Main South Azza. More broad gauge goodness coming this week for you!
Building in SP3, even the beta, is so much better.
cheers
Graeme

Just finished Coledale on the Illawarra route, back to where I was when SP2 turned nasty.
Coledale station
Coledale-Station.jpg

Park Avenue, Austinmer
Park-Avenue-in-Austinmer.jpg

Coledale just around the curve
Towards-Coledale.jpg

Overlooking Austinmer, with the Headland Hotel on the left
Overlooking-Austinmer.jpg

Looking along the Illawarra range.
Illawarra-Range.jpg

I promise to post shots with a train in it next time ;)
cheers
Graeme

Oh man, that looks great Graeme. When I laid the track on the bare DEM Map, I could never vision it looking as good as this. :)

Thanks Aaron, glad you like it. Just takes a bit of time to get it right. Hopefully now all of the SP2 bugs are out of the route, we'll have no more problems with it.
cheers
Graeme

Back