Australian screenshots

a few shots of phosphate hill branch

4469575516_36737fa615_o.jpg

4468797581_1e13f4010c_o.jpg

4469575398_cca9206489_o.jpg

4469575244_49e3b9bbfb_o.jpg

cheers,
patchy

in 2010, the minimum setting for raising terrain, is that 5 meters or 10 meters? I had heard that you could go down to 5 meters.

cheers
pete

Hi Pete
By default, the grid is 10m grid (same as all other versions). However, if you right click on the 'add baseboard' button, it will give you the option to set it to 5m grid. From then on, if you click on an existing baseboard with the add baseboard tool (or add a new baseboard) it will be 5m grid. This allows you to have finer detail for cuttings, ground textures, etc. Best to use it only next to the track.

Zec

hi ghosty

of course your work is appreciated

i have forwarded the pic link to some friends in the us and in europe and they remember brisbase similar when they were here just after the war years

cheers
ron

Great Work coming together there Ghostryder!:Y:

This is looking better than my attempt at Brisbane, only because I haven't progressed much on mine. But I'll catch up, there's 2 weeks of Easter holidays coming up, I will progress then!

Keep it up, and Happy Trainzing!;)
Scott.

Scottling

if you go back over this thread you will fidn my work looked the same when i first started. it takes dedication patience and loads of moral support but its possible. I sent you an email about a suggestion i had for your work. Dont feel pressured Scottling just do it at your pace.

cheers

ghosty

[

clipboard02xw.jpg
[/URL]

Daniel[/QUOTE]

Daniel,,

the bridge shot you posted is that bridge on the download site or is it someone else's as in DavidO's or a beta test?

would like to get that esp for some of my bridges as in at Muswellbrook on my layout over the Hunter

I would hate to be a screenshot or route judge, between Daniel and Axe the choice would be so hard. Both sets of screenshots and the layouts look amazing.

Congratulations to both of you.

Craig
:):):)

Thanks guys.

Axe, thankyou very much!
I don't think you could compare us, we're different in what we do, but also the same, and we're both just having fun seeing how far we can push trainz. (D'you think that's right axe?)
I also really admire your realism for texturing and object placement etc.

JJDella your the 9001st post:p

I love construction site shots, and 38s. (ah, the simple joys in life haha:D)

Daniel

@3830

Just curious... how many kilometers of railway lines does your route currently have? It just seems so huge!

I thought my odd 60km was heaps, but the distance that looks to be covered in yours seems huge. :eek:

double headed steam coal train pics

hi all

four more shots of my route

i am now running 15 fully AI operated trains independently of each other at the same time
cheers
ron

steam coal train

steamcoaltrain.jpg

steam coal train meeting the maryborough mail in a storm

steamcoaltrainmeetingthemaryborough.jpg

steam coal train meeting a goods

steamcoaltrainmeetingagoods.jpg

steam coal train crossing a river

steamcoaltraincrossingariver.jpg

@3830

Just curious... how many kilometers of railway lines does your route currently have? It just seems so huge!

I thought my odd 60km was heaps, but the distance that looks to be covered in yours seems huge. :eek:

Hey Deadly, depends which route you're talking about. The recent shots are of a route I've redone, my Main Northern Route extends from Gosford to Singleton so that should give you an idea.

Daniel:)

Back