Australian screenshots

View From 44 class cab this bank is always a struggle and thats only the start!!!! 0.0
skinny1990_20091101_0000.jpg

just a few from WIP Ipswich

Petrie Bound 1204 approaches East Ipswich.

Mitchelton Bound 1461 or Golden Holden crosses Six Mile Creek west of Redbank.

1461 arrives at Redbank.

1204 blsts out of Ebbw Vale bound for Petrie.

Ipswich Bound 1492 approaches Sherwood.

1461 pauses briefly at Darra.

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

cheers

ghosty

A little teaser:

I'm working on a whole new set of ground textures for TS09 with normals. Here's the first shot of some typical Queensland backyard lawn.

previewnv.jpg

This is at the smallest scale and brush size, rotated. :)

preview2.jpg

Trackside view shows scale and quality.

Edit: If you would like a certain type of grass, leave me a PM with a link to the pic. (Preferably 2048x2048)

Last edited:
Nice grass FirstSoloFlight.

Remove your email address though from your post, it is not a very good idea to have it there. People can contact you through a PM here or an email via Auran, then you can reply as you wish.

Craig
:):):)

Right To Go!!! (Whistle)

Hello All

I hope the law catches up to those vandals & NO slap on the wrist for them!!!!!.

Well the workshops have been very busy with some QGR C17 Class locomotives eg, 705, 45 (MVHR & QGR), 961, 967, 1000, 802, 762 and some Rockhampton based C17's. QGR has just made Dreddman's BB18 race up to 90km/h using my B18 engine file & fitted it with a chime whistle.

I have finally finished my PB15's but i will send then to dreddman's workshops for the steam effect and some of the PB15's will have destination boards. With GHQ I Ordered The Extention Of The Railway To A Larger Depot, If You notice In The Photo's There Is Work Trains (Hauled By PB15 750 & C17 979) & The Contruction Of A Bridge.

Lastly Ghosty I Invite You To Queensland Trainz and Any Other Person Who Likes QR & QGR

Now The Commissioners Selection
trainz89_20091104_0000.jpg

trainz89_20091104_0003.jpg

trainz89_20091104_0002.jpg

QGR's 150th Birthday With A10 6
trainz89_20091101_0003.jpg

Kind Regards

Michael G

QGR Commissioner
Esk??? How did you come up with that assumption ? Well, you may be right if one had stood there back in the day.

The Judge himself will be pleased he has earned his cut for up holding the law, I'll bribe him with the other half to produce the B13 ... When he's ready! lol

That's disheartening Glen, fortunately I never heard or read of this incident, a razorwire fence wouldn't stop them unless it was wired up to the mains power supply. (would surely make for a lovely light display during the night if some unsuspected fool was to approach it).

:)

Was a surprise to find a nice set of NSW level crossings on the DLS. Big thankyou to Cardiff Workshops.

I didn't waste anytime in replacing the old Auran ones with the new Cardiff ones on my route.

me too

Thx DavidO

was so wanting to see for myself how well the NSW Level Crossings worked too.

the pics posted here looked great when i saw them, and was so keen to see them on the site.

They looked good on my layout - now I just have to change all mine - hmm will take a while going on how huge mine runs for:)

DEB railcars

hi

i have seen a few screenies around of some deb railcars(900 class) i think they are by davido

are they still in the process of being finished or are they avaliable for downlaod somewhere?

Fsx_trainz

David had the 620s up as a beta some time ago, if you flick through the pages of this thread, they may still be here somewhere. Not sure if the Candy and Indian Red ones actually made it to the DLS yet. I know the Cityrail one is released.

They are no longer available. I did upload them to the DLS but they wanted to call them reskins which they're NOT and everyone knows my thoughts on reskins.
I have recently found a bug in the script ....if save them in a consist, when you plonk the consist on a track the running number system blows up , well, causes an error anyway.
So, good luck to those that have them, sorry to those that don't. It looks like they'll be a while yet.

Cheers
Davido

They are no longer available. I did upload them to the DLS but they wanted to call them reskins which they're NOT and everyone knows my thoughts on reskins.
I have recently found a bug in the script ....if save them in a consist, when you plonk the consist on a track the running number system blows up , well, causes an error anyway.
So, good luck to those that have them, sorry to those that don't. It looks like they'll be a while yet.

Cheers
Davido

keep up the good work, Dave ,any one that does NSW stuff is stops.

Think we are so out numbered on here as NSW people with signals and some other track and engine/rolling stock stuff.

cheers

DAVID P

Last edited:
New Route!!!

It's been a long time since I last released a route, I've started a few but never finished them. I've been working on a small 1 board route, "Colhadville" is not a publicity stunt.:p Couldn't be.

I'm pleased to be able to release a few shots of said project. I use the 620/720s a lot on this route, it's not really fit for long freight trains cos of some tight curves. Railmotors though are right at home on this route. There is also provision for helicopter flights as can be seen in these shots. There will be 26 in all so need three posts, sorry to spam the forums but I hope its all worth it.

The route comprises of residential areas, commercial and industrial zones. No interactive industries apart from passenger stations.

Colhad_20091107_0000.jpg

Colhad_20091107_0001.jpg

Colhad_20091107_0002.jpg

Colhad_20091107_0003.jpg

Colhad_20091107_0004.jpg

Colhad_20091107_0005.jpg

Colhad_20091107_0006.jpg

Colhad_20091107_0007.jpg

Colhad_20091107_0008.jpg

next page....

Back