Australian screenshots

Try opening up the mini map also and you will see if any utm tiles are present in your selected area, I've done this before on large routes and sum times they just wont show up.
Mick.

This is what it looks like, not sure why the utm isnt showing.
Screen-Shot-2019-07-15-at-8-57-16-pm.png

cheers, ryan

Great shots Steve and Ryan. Roy your shots have gone to another level and your route looks gorgeous.
Nice work on the hoppers Matt!
cheers
Graeme

Great shots Steve and Ryan. Roy your shots have gone to another level and your route looks gorgeous.
Nice work on the hoppers Matt!
cheers
Graeme

Thanks Graeme, One question i need to ask you. did your southcoast DEM Look like this at first when you layed track and you just fix it up? or should i be worred...:eek:

Cheers, Ryan

Hi Ryan, our South Coast route is several DEM maps merged together and has no problems with UTM tiles. I'd redo the map in smaller chunks and merge. Make sure it's right before you start working on it.
cheers
Graeme

Hi Ryan, our South Coast route is several DEM maps merged together and has no problems with UTM tiles. I'd redo the map in smaller chunks and merge. Make sure it's right before you start working on it.
cheers
Graeme

alright mate, I’ll try that. I was meant to say, look at the track and the gradient, did you dem look like that with the gradient?

Cheers, Ryan

Nice shots Ryan.

I've been back-dating Newtown Station and the surrounding area lately. Still plenty to do.

Firstly a shot of the model.
SCREEN-NEWTOWN-1.jpg

Then installed in TANE.
SCREEN-NEWTOWN-2.jpg

From another angle showing 1950s posters.
SCREEN-NEWTOWN-3.jpg

Cheers,
Roy

Still a few bugs to sort out but just built a PC that runs TRS19 rather sweetly with everything fully maxed out

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Last edited:
Hello,

I started making the whole sydney trains network from scratch from Penrith, I have completed the yard and the Distance as far as emu plains and Werrington.

Just wondering, how do you change the set number on the target plate on memeboy’s trains?

Hello,

I started making the whole sydney trains network from scratch from Penrith, I have completed the yard and the Distance as far as emu plains and Werrington.

Just wondering, how do you change the set number on the target plate on memeboy’s trains?

Once you begin setting up a Session, no doubt you'll be allocating consists and drivers.

From the main menu on LH side > Edit Session , then add Driver Command "Change Destination Sign"

Also add "Dest Sign Table"

Once added, then 'Edit' Dest Sign Table and select "NSW Silver Set Destination Signs".

This should provide you with sufficient to include them in your Driver Commands.

Cheers,
Roy

anybody know where to find kuid368724:4900 seems to needed for the nswgr protrack but not on the dls

Dave, I downloaded elstoko's Protrack from the DLS to TRS19 a couple of days ago, and found a few missing deps among them. (That kuid no seems to be missing a digit)

However yesterday, I clicked on one with the missing deps and they showed up as available for download. I then downloaded one and all the others showed up as installed.

All are 100% and work fine.

Cheers mate, ... and I'm glad your computer is operating fine now.

Roy

Hello,

Hi there,

If you want to change or manually set running no’s. on memeboy’s trains goto edit properties and where you see the string saying “No Running Number” , click on it and specify a custom number. Remember that the first two digits are for the set number target plates, the other four digits are the carriage nos. I think that’s the right structure for numbering it though but I ain’t sure.

So if you want a target plate on the front panel of any train to display the set number on there it right and you want just say (S41, C3946) (this is an S Set train designation) for example, you would type 41 in the field first then enter 3946 without indenting it out (no spaces). You will get the result: 413946

Additionally, if you want auto-numbering on ALL memeboys trains goto content manager -> open for editing/edit config.txt
and add a tag
”vehicle-running-numbers” , then enter the range values like (a,b) where:

a is the lowest integer value
b is the highest integer value

Example: 013078, 993966

Also, you will have to add open and closing curly brackets after the tag and integer values otherwise you get an error message saying
”The Tag “xxx” is not permitted within a container of type “xxx”
The format should look like this:
xxx
{
(a,b)
}

Auto-numbering will generate random numbers within the range integer values in which that you’ve set before and will keep randomising until it can’t generate anymore.
If you’re happily satisfied with the changes you’ve made save the config.txt then commit the asset. It shouldn’t come up as faulty. I hope this helps you mate.
Scripting assets are not my favourite thing should hire an exterminator though it is a VERY dreaded task job especially if you were to fix errors in a script knowing which line number it is located on, it can be very frustratingly and daunting. So in other words, writing a script for a particular asset is an ABSOLUTE pain in the arse if you’re new to the job.

Lspdyiu

Last edited:
Back