A Different Sort of fatel Error

Trainz Legend
Hello
Well at the moment im trying to create a session for one of my routes( Marooma ) And after awile of driving Trainz quits out and i get a fatel Error Message... I can load up trainz fine and all my other session fine eccepth when on that one...
Is it a simple error with something to do with faulty content or have i done something wrong somewhere...

Thanks in Advance
Anthony

You might have some faulty content such as one of the rolling stock pieces. Check that these items don't have any errors. There could be an incorrect bit-map, or corrupted graphic file, or missing content that is causing Trainz to crash.

The other thing too, have you tried deleting the session and starting over? I had the same problem once, and this is what fixed it.

John

Had the same with my 04 timetable demo after 2hrs it crashed. Discovered that a couple of driver commands conflicted and two trains had a problem. Altered the driver commands slightly and it sailed straight pass that point. It may be down to memory getting a bit confused at that point.

Back