Team Request: Any North American Enthusiasts Wanted!

quakers1

Stuck With a Bad Username
All US Railroad Fans Must Read

Hello. If you are interested in route building, locomotive and rolling stock creation, route creation, or anything else involving gmax and routes, please read on. I'm quakers1, and I'm working on the NS Columbus District(Not sure if it's called the Central of Georgia District or the Columbus District). I'm considering starting my own site. I was told by Flamerail on USLW's forum that I needed a team to have a good site. I'm looking for the best content creators that build assets for TRS04 and TRS06. If you show interest in any modern US Class 1 and 2 railways, reply to this and tell me what you specialize in.

-quakers1

All US Railroad Fans Must Read

Do you mean you could be one of my route builders? What Class 1 and Class 2 railroads are you interested in???

-quakers1

uhh i dont under stand that im all us im a big bnsf fan but im bassicly a whole 3 states away from a real bnsf line in chicogo but i live near fostoria and in findlay oh so im by ns and csx and i know about fec and fwc once you get it up and running ill upload a moldel of my z scale model railroad!

whatda ya mean by 1 class and 2 class COME BACK DOWN TO EARTH!
Perhaps you need to come out from under the rock you live under. :wave:

Quakers1, I build routes and I'll think about committing some time. I'm not sure how much time I can commit. My favorite Class I is the Union Pacific and Class II is the Dakota, Minnesota, Eastern (DME) since both run in my area. I'll let you know. :)

@butter: The class designation is based on the amount of revenue the railroad generates. The BNSF would be a Class I. A smaller railroad like the Iowa, Chicago, Eastern (ICE) would be a Class II.

Last edited:
A BNSF route would be awesome!!! What part of the system are you talking about? I live near the Thayer South sub (under a rock just like you)!!! I also like BNSF railroading in the Texas Panhandle.

-quakers1

I'll voulenteer if you're into Midwest stuff. I like doing the Soo Line/CP, and the EJ&E, but I also like the Union Pacific AND the BNSF.

were getin some where now!!!! im doin in google earth if you type in white fish and to the left of rail yard theres a bridge im goin from there to a switch like thingy then wans its out ill upload more stuff in that route still goin left

were getin some where now!!!! im doin in google earth if you type in white fish and to the left of rail yard theres a bridge im goin from there to a switch like thingy then wans its out ill upload more stuff in that route still goin left

Do you mean Whitrfish, Montana? If your working on a western Montana BNSF railroad, keep it up. Post some WIP shots so I can see it!!!

-quakers1

i just started two days ago soim kinda just workin on track were stuff is and the big bay by it and switch names so its not very far

WIP + ScreenShots = Post ScreenShots of your work as it is.

Or "Work In Progress" ScreenShots.

I was tellin butter it sounded like he had nothin to get WIP shots of on his route.

-quakers1

Back