fec gp40

jordan1210

TRAIN LOVER!
is there a website where i can get these from beacuse i dnt like the dls

df7ecfe9.jpg

By "beta stage" he is refering to beta testing. That is pre release testing to make sure all is functioning and looking as it is intended and so any problems that are found can be taken care of before releasing it.

Bill

Shot at 2007-07-11

I'm pretty sure these are the same.
Got them in mid-july from Mike (22alpha)
They sure are a beauty

Lars

BTW More here

Last edited:
By "beta stage" he is refering to beta testing. That is pre release testing to make sure all is functioning and looking as it is intended and so any problems that are found can be taken care of before releasing it.

Bill

Thank you Bill, I should've made that clearer.

BUMP BUMP BUMP?! - This is the Old GP40 mesh and as I recall Mike opted to keep all the reskins he did on the mesh between him and a few select members. These are outdated to hell, anyways... whether or not there will be a modern version, who knows? I might do some if Justin or Mike don't do them first. Oh and by the way, please don't bump two-year-old threads :wave:

Rock,

What's wrong with Jordan1210 bumping his own thread????

He waited two years for the locos to be released before bumping.
That's shows a lot of patience, something often not shown on these forums.

He should be applauded, not scolded.

I agree, if you bump your own thread and ask nicely if the assets have been released, there shouldn't be a problem, because it is a valid reason. It is almost like bumping a thread of your route when progress has been made.

I agree, if you bump your own thread and ask nicely if the assets have been released, there shouldn't be a problem, because it is a valid reason. It is almost like bumping a thread of your route when progress has been made.
While I agree with that and the fact that it shows an extreme amount of patience, the original thread that showcased the units was the same one that 22alpha posted in explaining that he'd be leaving [this] TRS forum and containing the reskins. I didn't mean at all any offense to Jordan, it's just that the subject at hand has been dead and gone for around a year and a half now. Again, no offense, just the engines have been discontinued for a long time. :confused:

i only did it because i thought about it and i wanted to have more fec on the new fec route's to me i dnt see nothin wrong wit it i just wanted to knw whats the update on it beacuse some one said they where in beta a long time ago so i thought they be ready now or sometin

i only did it because i thought about it and i wanted to have more fec on the new fec route's to me i dnt see nothin wrong wit it i just wanted to knw whats the update on it beacuse some one said they where in beta a long time ago so i thought they be ready now or sometin
You and Brick builder should've gotten some messages off the forums a few hours ago, if not- give me a heads up.

Ok then probably by tomorrow then Mike will be able to send them your way. I would, but I don't have them anymore.

Alright, duly appreciated! These will be a great part of my FEC route(s).

I can notify Mike of the way at which he can send the asset(s) if you like.

Back