ugly trains

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

what is the point of having rollers under the drivers?!?!??!?!?!?!?:confused: :confused: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
It was a stock market swindle. The Holman Locomotive built the locomotive in 1887, marketing it as a revolutionary new propulsion system. Anyone with the slightest knowledge of mechanics ridiculed it, but that didn't stop naive investors pouring their life savings into it. The company went bust, and the owners ran off with the money.

10 years later they did it again, but this time with a loco from Baldwin.

Haha

It was a stock market swindle. The Holman Locomotive built the locomotive in 1887, marketing it as a revolutionary new propulsion system. Anyone with the slightest knowledge of mechanics ridiculed it, but that didn't stop naive investors pouring their life savings into it. The company went bust, and the owners ran off with the money.

10 years later they did it again, but this time with a loco from Baldwin.

Haha they got robbed! lol what morons!

That things looks really stupid!:p

The cab forwards were amazing in my opinion. they really werent that ugly, just odd. But the practicality of it was amazing.

91800268_532ed76844.jpg

a loram light rail grinder. i used to operate this one. this pic is the cleanest one ive ever seen, lol

Quoting the first post...

What are the worlds most ugly trains , and are any on the dls ? In the uk it has to ''steam ,the bulleid Q1 , for diesel the metrovic co bo , and units the L&Y bury electrics

I've always liked the bullied Q1.

When I post in this topic, have only posted engines I think are wierd, not ugly. However, there is one exception to this rule: The Holman 'Thing' That is truly ugly.

A truly beautiful loco that, and very innovative too. One has been created for TRS but alas is only hideware. :(

Cheers

Nix

Back