The Terminal

Maxxp09

Hello I was trying to find the PRR F39 TOFC Flatcar to reskin from the dead link website, does anyone send me a link to download or shared it to me?

Please comment on me Please?

And help me find the website that has really good reskins from the TERMINAL WEBSITE for Trainz Addons, PLEASE?

Last edited:
Your post is a bit vague. What is this terminal website? Do you have a link to the website? I have never heard of it, but then there are hundreds of sites out there. I tried Google but did not really get a good hit for Trainz Terminal.

The Terminal was off and on as a site. It closed one time and would come back online again only to close again. That happened three times.

No one ever comment on me!
Probably because many people have no idea what you are talking about. I recommend clarifying exactly what you want in good detail so people have an easier time trying to find what you want. I looked for a link everywhere but I was unable to find it.

No one ever comment on me!

Remember many of us have lives outside of the Trainz forums. It's hard to believe but it's true. Right now, I have an elderly father in the hospital and my dog just passed away yesterday. There's way too much going on for Trainzing for more than a few minutes.

I did look for the website too and couldn't find it either, and yes your post was very vague and difficult to really understand what you were asking about.

Right now, I have an elderly father in the hospital and my dog just passed away yesterday. There's way too much going on for Trainzing for more than a few minutes.

I hope your father is doing well, and my condolences to the passing of your dog.

Is someone use the ConrailFan76's Auto Train 1988, And PRR TOFC Flatcar If somebody has? If someone has it, can you send me a link to those? Thank you very much!

And as for you "DARTrider" look it up on BENTHETRAINZKID Website and the Wayback Archive!

Last edited:
Remember many of us have lives outside of the Trainz forums. It's hard to believe but it's true. Right now, I have an elderly father in the hospital and my dog just passed away yesterday. There's way too much going on for Trainzing for more than a few minutes.

I did look for the website too and couldn't find it either, and yes your post was very vague and difficult to really understand what you were asking about.

Sorry to hear about your dad, I know how hard losing your dog can be, took me three years to get over the loss of my last one.

Great detective work! Although I don't see the flatcar that he is seeking. I didn't try them all Frank_Dean, but I did get about half downloads and half "Couldn't be downloaded-No File", and one that redirected to "Download Repair"

John - My condolences as well on your dog, and best wishes for your father!

Good sleuthing, Frank. That can be a tough one.

Thanks guys for the condolences for Gromit. He was a good buddy and it'll be a long time before we find another fur person to barely fill his shoes. Dad is doing better and is coming home soon(tm).

Sorry for the oversized image. I found these in an old folder, 7 CDP files of F39 flat cars by Simulatortrain. Les.

F39-Flat-Cars-by-Simulatortrain.jpg

Back