Repetitive Error - During Session

boleyd

I frequently get an error - Script Call Failed It contains a lot of numbers and unknown words. About 15 lines.
I do not write scripts so it is probably from the database.
I cannot copy it. You would think that a company that gives error messages would prepare them in a copy format.

I ignore and continue with no consequence. But some day my data may disappear.:confused:

Any ideas?

I think the problem is the chunk of track that is used when the station does not have its own programmed track. I just put in a nice clean BI3 Railroad. Sorry - should have done this first.

And no, did not show in Red Bug area. Would be nice if all error messages with cryptic data were copyable for later analysis. Just a hope.

THANKS

You should be able to highlight the error message, right-click and choose copy. If there's a caret next to the main error message, you can expand the line and get more information.

In Windows, you can take a cropped screenshot and then have the OCR of OneNote turn it into text. Microsoft itself is guilty of long-winded error messages filled with nothing substantial. I use this technique, then dismiss the error dialog box.

Bill

Sorry for late reply. I eventually used Snipit to capture the message and then made a JPG to reduce its size for acceptance by N3V.

Thanks,
Dick

Back