Anyone else having trouble with these libraries?

Forester1

<kuid:103475:60234> VR Dropper Fence Library
<kuid:103475:60232> VR Flattop Fence Library
I have downloaded these and they are Open for Edit, but I can't submit or revert them because they don't have config.txt files?
They are dependencies of <kuid:103475:37064> VR dropper fence 3, but I show no dependents, so I guess I could just delete all three.

I just downloaded <kuid:103475:60234> as a test. It downloaded and installed OK. I opened it for editing and that worked OK too. Made some edits and re-submitted, which also worked OK. So maybe delete and download it again?

There are apparently no assets that depend on this library, which is a bit strange since it was uploaded in December last year. It also has tons of meshes (both in .FBX and trainzmesh format), yet the config's mesh-table only lists one of them, and even that is only one part of a fence asset. Also strange that it has a mesh-table-lod-transition-distances tag, which I thought doesn't really belong in a mesh-library, only in its dependent assets.

I'm wondering if it's all just a mistake?

Part of a series of fence assets created by s301 (a.k.a. Zec). Some are used in his <kuid2:88211:100008:22> Bairnsdale to Orbost Line C1970-80s. Others are used by other routes.

Thanks for the head's up John.
<kuid:103475:60234> VR Dropper Fence Library had .fbx files in all 8 folders, but removing them still got the error about no config.tt file
<kuid:103475:60232> VR Flattop Fence Library did not have any config.txt files.
I am going to delete them and try downloading again. If still bad, I guess I can live without them.

Back