No driver showing in Schedule Rule

Ghost42

After adding two new consists and MINs to my route I added them to my Library.
All ok apart from the fact I can't get the drivers to show in the 'Driver Schedule Rule', it shows 'missing asset'.
A check shows that both drivers are presnt in the database.
TRS19 117009
Thanks for any help.

I found a missing asset that turned out to be 'Alan', I removed him and renamed, now I have another consist that cannot be added to the Schedule :(
Yes I am opening the same session. I shall check if this is affecting other routes and see if I can figure it out.
Thanks for the reply.

Edit: 'Driver Schedule Rule' in other routes also report 'missing asset', I'll delete and re-download the Library assets.
Did that and made a fresh route and session - not working - a large working part of the main route, operating industries, kaput! :(

Further edit: All works as designed in '22 so time to move on!

Last edited:
I found a missing asset that turned out to be 'Alan', I removed him and renamed, now I have another consist that cannot be added to the Schedule :(
Yes I am opening the same session. I shall check if this is affecting other routes and see if I can figure it out.
Thanks for the reply.

Edit: 'Driver Schedule Rule' in other routes also report 'missing asset', I'll delete and re-download the Library assets.
Did that and made a fresh route and session - not working - a large working part of the main route, operating industries, kaput! :(

Further edit: All works as designed in '22 so time to move on!

One thing that happened was about 29 November last, N3V modified the "Driver Setup" rule to work with 22 but gave it a 4.5 build, so it automatically overwrites the original in T:ANE and 19. The new version screws Driver Schedule and a couple of other rules (their names escape me at the moment) which depend on the list generated by Driver Setup but have not been updated in T:ANE or 19, just in 22.

:B~(

After battling Driver Schedule in '22 I just noted your reply.
I kept losing the schedules I was writing and consists were following random schedules.
Also while in Surveyor when zoomed out the consists showed different drivers to what was given in the 'Driver Setup'.
Having noted your reply I now give up and will come back when the days are short to see if anything has changed. :(

After battling Driver Schedule in '22 I just noted your reply.
I kept losing the schedules I was writing and consists were following random schedules.
Also while in Surveyor when zoomed out the consists showed different drivers to what was given in the 'Driver Setup'.
Having noted your reply I now give up and will come back when the days are short to see if anything has changed. :(

Hi Ghost and everyone,

The "Driver Schedule rule" works in TRS19 and TRS22, if you have the correct version: <kuid2:82445:90001:10>. This asset is not in the DLS, but can be obtained by downloading a layout: "LISKEARD TO LOOE, UK" which you will find in the "Content Store" (<kuid2:523:19723883:12> by AURAN) AND the session "LOOE TO LISKEARD PASSENGER RUN" (<kuid2:45176:100810:9> by PWARE).

I hope you find it useful.

Hi Ghost and everyone,

The "Driver Schedule rule" works in TRS19 and TRS22, if you have the correct version: <kuid2:82445:90001:10>. This asset is not in the DLS, but can be obtained by downloading a layout: "LISKEARD TO LOOE, UK" which you will find in the "Content Store" (<kuid2:523:19723883:12> by AURAN) AND the session "LOOE TO LISKEARD PASSENGER RUN" (<kuid2:45176:100810:9> by PWARE).

I hope you find it useful.

Unfortunately, those packages are not available for T:ANE, so those of us who have yet to move on are stuck with a defective (from our point of view) version of Driver Setup.

:B~(

Back