service pack

Herlev if you currently have TRS19 100240, make sure you keep that

SP1, hid undo and many useful Surveyor top menu items
SP1, bulk asset replace is broken
SP1, carz started behaving bad/stopped when place roads in surveyor

after trying all the service packs
its either build 100240 or SP5 that work best, best to keep both installed (with different dbase)
sorry I don't have a link
greetings GM

I wish I had that!

Herlev if you currently have TRS19 100240, make sure you keep that

SP1, hid undo and many useful Surveyor top menu items
SP1, bulk asset replace is broken
SP1, carz started behaving bad/stopped when place roads in surveyor

after trying all the service packs
its either build 100240 or SP5 that work best, best to keep both installed (with different dbase)
sorry I don't have a link
greetings GM

After complaining to the desk quite a while ago an nice guy pointed me to a site where I got SP1 and that fixed a lot of things for me but I was still missing some important things and I could not get what I wanted.

Someone replied that he should have not given me the link because it was a ( ? dangerous ? ) site but I had no repercussions from going there.

What I don't understand is why if you have bought the original 2019, when you go to the site where they allow you to look at what you have previously purchased and are given the option to re-download they don't give you the original but instead, the latest build. That is not what I paid for and I think I should have the option to update to what ever build that worked for me!

I am assuming that even though people see what I have purchased, it is either against the rules or people are not willing to offer a copy of the original that they may have for what ever reason.

I'm not sure I remember correctly but build 100240 might be the original or at least the one before they removed the " edit train " option that could be used in " driver mode " on the fly without having to save a new session.

Again, why can't we get back what we originally paid for?

Thanks

Wild Willy the Wacko

Last edited:
If you have TRS19 100240 back it up and keep it safe. Save it in the cloud, save it to an external hard drive, but the most important thing to do is keep a copy where you won't lose it or get it overwritten. Because once it's gone it's gone for good and you won't get it back.

To the OP, Start TRS19, on the launcher screen click on Trainz Settings. Then click on the Install tab and click the Check for Trainz updates.

Back