YARNish T-Intersection L2 -3Si +2Sh-1Sh - streadway

Fierogt87

Addicted to TranzDEM
Is there someone that would be able to fix this Intersection to match the height of Yarnish roads? Or perhaps someone that could show me how to do it myself?

G6H6WBO.png

Chris, might you be able to help with this one, too? It is missing an attachment point for one side...

AA9KOgZ.png

Well, short answer is probably. I cloned it and looked at the attachment points, then compared to others on the DLS. Made some changes in the config.txt and got this..

Bad T Intersection Attachments.jpg

Here is the original code snip..

Code:
attached-track
{
  road0
  {
    track                               <kuid:506208:100093>
    useadjoiningtracktype               0

vertices
    {
      0                                 "a.road0a_x"
      1                                 "a.road0b_x"
      2                                 "a.road0e_x"
      3                                 "a.road0f_x"
    }
  }

road1
  {
    track                               <kuid:506208:100093>

vertices
    {
      0                                 "a.road0f_x"
      1                                 "a.road0d_x"
      2                                 "a.road1b_x"
      3                                 "a.road1a_x"
    }
  }
}

And here is what I tried..

Code:
attached-track
{
  road0
  {
    track                               <kuid2:506208:100093:1>

vertices
    {
      0                                 "a.road0a_x"
      1                                 "a.road0b_x"
      2                                 "a.road0e_x"
      3                                 "a.road0f_x"
    }
  }

road1
  {
    track                               <kuid2:506208:100093:1>

vertices
    {
      0                                 "a.road0e_x"
      1                                 "a.road0d_x"
      2                                 "a.road1b_x"
      3                                 "a.road1a_x"
    }
  }
}

So it's probably just getting the right combinations attaching to the mesh.

If someone out there knows meshes and attachment points better than me and wants to give a little help here, it would be much apreciated. Once it's figured out, I will realease the fix to the download station (DLS)

There is a bug with one of the intersections where the road doesn't fully attach. On one side the road has a gap where part of the road looks angled. My fix is to use a section of road to cover it up.

The double spline points are actually separate attachment points and getting the road correctly connected can be frustrating.

That's why I gave up on those and started building my own intersections with road spline and invisible roads. It really doesn't take much longer than getting the pre-built correctly lined up and height-adjusted. The trick is finding the right invisible road with traffic speed to match the visible road's. I have a pick list for the signals, signs &c. I commonly use.

:B~)

The double spline points are actually separate attachment points and getting the road correctly connected can be frustrating.

That's why I gave up on those and started building my own intersections with road spline and invisible roads. It really doesn't take much longer than getting the pre-built correctly lined up and height-adjusted. The trick is finding the right invisible road with traffic speed to match the visible road's. I have a pick list for the signals, signs &c. I commonly use.

:B~)

I'd be happy with one that has no traffic, as long as the textures match...

No luck with this yet, i guess?

Sorry, May 30th was my last attemp to fix it. After everything I've tried, nada. I still believe it's just a matter of finding the correct attachment points. I play with the points and get all sorts of results. If I had the original mesh files, I could see where they all are.

I made one from another mesh but the road edges don't match, so still a WIP

Sorry, May 30th was my last attemp to fix it. After everything I've tried, nada. I still believe it's just a matter of finding the correct attachment points. I play with the points and get all sorts of results. If I had the original mesh files, I could see where they all are.

I made one from another mesh but the road edges don't match, so still a WIP

Thank you for looking into it! :)

Well, Damn... I thought I had all of Jon's intersections installed! I found one that works! thanks for spurring me to search for it!

Back