TRS22 Steam Version - On Sale

I suspect it could be a response to the complaints they get about FCTs not working because the users did not know that they had to activate them. So it is a "Catch-22" situation.

1. Auto-activation solves the complaints issue but means that those who already have a working but limited time FCT will have your issue (and may not even know about it) OR
  2. Self-activation solves your particular issue but not the complaints about FCTs not working.
Zec pretty much confirmed that, it is essentially to hand hold new users. However IMHO a simple checksum at the activation stage could be inserted to protect experienced users from potentially losing a chunk of FCT time.

Same happens with the 31 day 1st class ticket that comes with the not steam discounted version supplied by N3V. I've just purchased TRS22 retail version for £28, I got a further £4 discount as I had enough 'pointz', the 1st class ticket was auto activated and valid until 27th June, I have existing 1st class ticket valid until 12th August! Help desk ticket raised and hopefully all will be sorted!

Rob.

Helpdesk sorted it for me so you should be fine. Apparently this is now the procedure even though it cuts across those who already have a FCT active... :)

1st class ticket issue now sorted. Helpdesk deactivated the complimentary 31 day ticket and then added 31 days to my existing 365 day ticket so I've not lost any 1st class ticket priveleges... happy now!

Rob.

Sale ts22

Intersting - just checked and it's true. That's definitely nice, now I can download a few of the TRS22 routes I've been holding out for.
Took the advantage and bought this . Regretting it after 4 days of crap happening Session Rules disappear, Session schedule builds missing and today Had to re download Move turntable from DLC. Sorry not a big fan. Maybe its just me.
after using every trainz from 2006 onwards. If my specs are to low I am not repaired to spend more , will go back to TS19 No trouble there

Windows 22 pro 64bit.
intel core i7 9700f 3.00Ghz.
32 GB Ram Dual channel DDR4 @ 1066Mhz
Gigabyte tech Aorus Elite-CF (U3E1) Motherboard
3071MB Nvidia Geforce GTX 1080 TI (MSI)
Samsung 1tb ssd NVMe

Windows 22 pro 64bit
There's your problem! ;)

The other problems sound like you don't have the same content set installed in TRS22 which would lead to things missing.

Already had a consist saved while building a session not present on reloading to work on it some more. This was a bug in 19 which seems to have rolled over into 22.

As part of Steam's train sim festival (which I originally thought was just DTG stuff, TSC and TSW) TRS22 finally got quite a nice discount - in the UK selling at £31.34 which is far more reasonable than the full asking price of £55! I assume other regions will get a similar discount. So if, like me, you've held out for a reasonable discount, now is the time to take the plunge.
It would seem those new surveyor tools are not in the bought ts22 then ??????????????

Back