Missing features in TRS 19

dcarerailfanYT_

When I bought TRS19, I had an active Trainz Plus membership. After about 3 1/2 weeks, it expired, I still had TRS19 and still had access to it. But when I open it and log in to my route and I click the little tool bar, it says "quick drive" instead of "driver mode" and doesn't have a surveyor mode with a check mark next to it, and when I click it, or hold F2 + Ctrl, IT DOESN'T EVEN WORK! So I have to create a whole new session. Next when I'm FINALLY in driver mode, and I click the little camera roll button, (also it doesn't even show one in surveyor mode) the only camera modes it has is, Cab, Chase, Roaming, Lineside, and Map. It removed Drone, Walk, Fly, etc. And all the tool bar buttons just look so different and are more complicated to use.

Please anyone if you are experiencing this, please let me know. If anyone may know how to fix this issue, please tell me.

I hope I fix this soon

The "fix" is to rejoin Trainz Plus to get access to all the new features.

You've gone from the 2023 version to the 2019 version so there are less features.

But when I open it and log in to my route and I click the little tool bar, it says "quick drive" instead of "driver mode" and doesn't have a surveyor mode with a check mark next to it, and when I click it, or hold F2 + Ctrl, IT DOESN'T EVEN WORK!

The features you are describing are the UDS (Unified Driver Surveyor) and came as standard in TRS19 Platinum Edition (the next version up from TRS19 Standard - your version) and in Trainz Plus. The UDS is also standard in TRS22.

As Tony stated above, when you "down-versioned" back to TRS19, you lost those Trainz Plus features. Likewise, the interface (tool button bars) has reverted back from Surveyor 2.0 (supplied as a part of Trainz Plus) back to Surveyor Classic (supplied in all TRS19 versions and TRS22).

If you want them back again then you will have to either:-

1. restart your subscription to get the UDS, Surveyor 2.0 and all the other features, or
  2. buy TRS22 to get the UDS and a few other features.

Sounds like you are missing "Unified Driver / Surveyor" and the Extra Camera Modes - both of which ARE features of TRS2019 Platinum, but are NOT features of other, earlier, editions of TRS2019.

I moved from North America edition (on Steam) to Platinum (on N3Vs store) a while back, and those features are great to have. I do not have Trainz Plus.

Back