engineer pictures ?

boapiu

Why do so many of the engineers look like zombies or skid row unfortunates? Is there an option to edit out these horrible pictures?

If you are talking about those animated driver pictures, then yes, they do, and yes you can turn them off.

In Driver Mode left click the Driver Setting Icon (the cog wheel with the wrench) on the bottom left of the screen. Then Uncheck the Animated Portraits option.

thank you. I did not mean to sound so harsh but I will be happy to make the adjustments to my settings.

It's an amazing thing to me that when people ask for what might be a new "quality of life" feature (to make something easier/better/simpler) people say "I'd rather have them spend time working on new graphics things..." - Yet... N3V took the time to do the useless animated driver pics and took the the time to code an option to flip to the non-"animated" icon. It's an odd world.

Not a bad point there. They had time to make those abysmal drivers, and to make the new female passengers waiting at the station look like "working girls", but they don't have time to make better trees.

Not a bad point there. They had time to make those abysmal drivers, and to make the new female passengers waiting at the station look like "working girls", but they don't have time to make better trees.

Well to be honest. Making 3D trees that have a full working and dev configurable physics model, work seamlessly with any given render engines lighting system, and load all the LOD levels correctly and instantly is a huge task, and why SpeedTrees exist, and why the apps cost as much as they do.

Making simple 2d animated stuff is cake in comparison ;)

Rico

What's so wrong with the animated drivers, they are so lifelike! One of them looks identical to a driver I used to fire for back in the 80's, if only he would smile we would see 3 front teeth missing. :D:wave::hehe:

Back