Screenshot of The Week: May 8 to May 15 2023 (No Theme)

<snipped image>
Ayo, since when did Haruhi make it into Trainz? Curious as to where you may have gotten that, might make for a fun easter egg to include in a route of my own someday (if it's not sourced from payware :hehe:)

My votes go to:
Jdriver
Epoche3bis4

Last edited:
My votes:

* Epoche3bis4 - as I said earlier "Just Brilliant!" Perfection itself!
* KotangaGirl

[Honourable mention: ARhian7]

Peter.

My votes:

* Epoche3bis4 - as I said earlier "Just Brilliant!" Perfection itself! See Note [1]
* KotangaGirl

[Honourable mention: ARhian7]

Peter.

Note [1]: Epo's Château is the Château du Haut-Koenigsbourg in Alsace, France. Right? In Trainz: 'M69 - Chateau du Haut-Koenigsbourg' <kuid2:548299:10069:1> by 'Creations_Mistral_69'. It looks pretty good for a TS12 v3.7 asset.

Hello from france,

Forester, you maybe have the older version , the one in build 3.7 is on DLS...

Very friendly, Marc

Sorry, not meaning to hijack the vote. On DLS, I only see <kuid:548299:876> M69 - Chateau du Clos de Vougeot, which is 3.7 but different. No other versions showing. Please PM me if incorrect.

Castle in the Sky

Lots of great looking Photos, so hard to pick, but this ( Epoche3bis4) with a Castle in the Sky, high on the Hill was majestic for me and gets my Vote

I don't see to many Castle's but when I do.......This one fits the bill.

My Secret wish, I would love to own a little Castle, but alas that is just a Dream.:p

Sorry, not meaning to hijack the vote. On DLS, I only see <kuid:548299:876> M69 - Chateau du Clos de Vougeot, which is 3.7 but different. No other versions showing. Please PM me if incorrect.

It's definitely there. Maybe you left in my added closing quote (') when you searched. I did that and wondered, then searched without it, et voila!

Another thing is accented letters, they don't search well in Trainz. 'M69 - Chateau du Haut-Koenigsbourg' has been spelt without the accented letter in 'Chateau' that other Chateaux on the DLS have included.

Peter.

Back