Upgrade to 121370

rhban

This upgrade came as a surprise this morning. All the more so when it more or less demanded that I individually upgrade dozens of assets to the "newer version". All well and good, though it wasted gaming time, BUT I am having problems with track markers: it seems I can no longer name them. Whereas before, I clicked T and Properties and entered the name I wanted, I now get a box, partly black and partly grey into which it seems I can enter nothing. I don't know yet whether something similar happens with other objects like stations.
Help!

Thanks for the feedback.

1. Since there are updates available, CM will inform you. It's up to you when or whether to update things.
2. You can now rename the items in "Info Palette" without the need to hit 'T" and click on Edit Properties. Simply select the item and rename.

Thanks for the feedback.

1. Since there are updates available, CM will inform you. It's up to you when or whether to update things.
2. You can now rename the items in "Info Palette" without the need to hit 'T" and click on Edit Properties. Simply select the item and rename.

OK, I had a look, but failed the test. What is an Info Palette and where does it hide?

Thanks. I suppose I will figure it out, but this does not exactly explain how to rename assets.

OK, I see it now. Odd, I use the POS function all the time to find out heights, but I'd never notice "Name" before.

The ability to change the name of an object using the Info Palette is a new addition in the beta.

Back