remind me in 3 days message

johnwhelan

Happiness is finding you can turn this off.

Settings, system, notification, scroll down you may have to look for more options but it can be turned.

Cheerio John

Is this a cryptic or a straight comment?

When, where and why does this message appear? Excuse my ignorance but I've not a clue about this message - should I (we) know about it?

Rob.

If you're running win 10 or 11 and haven't signed up to connect your phone and given all your personal details to Microsoft you get a nag reminder every week or two to do so.

If you have already connected up your phone and given other personal details to Microsoft then you won't see it.

Cheerio John

John, I thought you were talking about the TRS19 and TRS22 nag messages to 'upgrade' to the next wonder patch. Only I can see you're not and so I'm very disappointed.

If you're running win 10 or 11 and haven't signed up to connect your phone and given all your personal details to Microsoft you get a nag reminder every week or two to do so.

If you have already connected up your phone and given other personal details to Microsoft then you won't see it.

Cheerio John

No, certainly not in my case! I'm running Win 11 and haven't signed up to to connect my phone to Microsoft and I've never had any nag messages from Microsoft about signing up. Must a be US/Canadian thing!

Yep, I thought he was talking about N3V upgrades, perhaps he should make his posts a bit more specific and less vague in future!

Rob.

No, certainly not in my case! I'm running Win 11 and haven't signed up to to connect my phone to Microsoft and I've never had any nag messages from Microsoft about signing up. Must a be US/Canadian thing!

Yep, I thought he was talking about N3V upgrades, perhaps he should make his posts a bit more specific and less vague in future!

Rob.

This is the hardware parts and labour forum which implies hardware and operating system as opposed to N3V software. You may wish to take a look at your settings, you never know someone else may have changed them for you. I doubt Microsoft have different operating systems for different countries.

John

I've never seen nag screens to connect your phone on Windows 10 or 11 in Australia, I told it no once and haven't heard from it again. Microsoft do indeed have different rules and settings for individual countries and regions.

Happiness is finding you can turn this off.

Settings, system, notification, scroll down you may have to look for more options but it can be turned.

Cheerio John

Thank you John.

This blue page seems to crop up about once every month - if memory serves started when I signed up for M’365. Usually stab the “remind me later”.
John

Back