Gremlins Playing with my route

jeff1959

I have been working on a small one board switching route. Last night I spent quite a while adding small details around the place. Overnight it seems, the gremlins came out and played their mischievous games of "Let's move things around." Not much but a whole lot of things. Every one of my street signs were moved, not all in the same direction or distance. It sort of reminded me of when my daughter (when 7) went over and played with Daddy's model railroad.

If I get my hands on those gremlins...

I have been working on a small one board switching route. Last night I spent quite a while adding small details around the place. Overnight it seems, the gremlins came out and played their mischievous games of "Let's move things around." Not much but a whole lot of things. Every one of my street signs were moved, not all in the same direction or distance. It sort of reminded me of when my daughter (when 7) went over and played with Daddy's model railroad.

If I get my hands on those gremlins...
Did you check your layers? You may have worked in the session layer in your last build session, or another layer being hidden.

Back