Norfolk Southern Announces Ending of using PSR

jordon412

33 Year Old Railfan
Included in this thread is a link to a press briefing held by Norfolk Southern where they announced that they would be discontinue PSR and provided more details about the future of Norfolk Southern. Unfortunately, the forums are being a bit buggy for me today and will only let me post a link and not the actual video of the press briefing.
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
Also, note the date this thread started on.

The above link takes you to a music video clip (Rick Astley - "Never Gonna Give You Up"). While entertaining I fail to see the connection with the above post. If it was an attempted April Fools Day joke then the date posted, in my date time zone, was April 2nd, not April 1st.

The above link takes you to a music video clip (Rick Astley - "Never Gonna Give You Up"). While entertaining I fail to see the connection with the above post. If it was an attempted April Fools Day joke then the date posted, in my date time zone, was April 2nd, not April 1st.

Yes it was a joke. It was posted in an American time zone which was April 1st when it was April 2nd for you. Kind of spoiled the joke there as well :hehe:

Back