Robloxrailfanner - The Huntington Shops gone???

CofG509

I was going to get the Cass route but not it says web page can't be found. Has it been permanently taken down?

We're really sorry about the confusion/disarray with the site change. The old one was unpublished for the new one to show up on Google but it has not been crawled yet and the old one still shows up. Might have to bring it back for a bit until the new one shows up.

I hate having to do things twice over but we are working on getting a personal domain for THS which should hopefully 301 link from the current to that and/or crawl to the top of Google to avoid the issue entirely.

For any other problems that come about please message me through discord or email which can be found on the site or in the freeware page for THS.

Kind regards,
Brougham

No problem. I understand. A fellow forum member pointed me to the new website and all is good. Keep up the good work.
We're really sorry about the confusion/disarray with the site change. The old one was unpublished for the new one to show up on Google but it has not been crawled yet and the old one still shows up. Might have to bring it back for a bit until the new one shows up.

I hate having to do things twice over but we are working on getting a personal domain for THS which should hopefully 301 link from the current to that and/or crawl to the top of Google to avoid the issue entirely.

For any other problems that come about please message me through discord or email which can be found on the site or in the freeware page for THS.

Kind regards,
Brougham

Back