Unavailable payware content

HgoDR

I bought the North American edition on steam and with it a Jointed Rail rolling stock package and after a reinstall none of these rolling stocks are available in the content manager and they are marked as missing on some of my routes (marked as 'payware' not activated) and of course this content cannot be downloaded by the content manager ..... In the TRS19 DLC tab on Steam this package is activated, I tried to deactivate and reactivate but this does not work how can I recover this content? I really didn't want to have to uninstall and reinstall the game I just installed, if that's the only solution.

Your records look fine here and show you with access.
Have you entered your Mytrainz username and password?
I'd retry that and run a db repair.

Your records look fine here and show you with access.
Have you entered your Mytrainz username and password?
I'd retry that and run a db repair.

i I didn't know, I have to enter the buy contents tab in the launcher and download these contents manually.

I think Tony might be confused by you having the Steam version. Any Steam purchases should download from Steam automatically and be managed in Steam as you are doing. Do check the launcher that your MyTrainz username and password have been entered and they are being accepted when the program starts as valid. Note: This should be the same as you use in TS12.

Also, make sure that the Trainz folder in the Steamapps folder is not being scanned by your virus or malware checker. This can cause the issues you are seeing.

Lastly as Tony said do a Rebuild Database from the launcher by using the Developer>Rebuild Database menu item. Among many things it does is to re-authorize your DLC as valid.

I have TRS19 North American Edition for Steam as well and it too had issues until I added an exception to my malware scanner.

Back