CNR Aluminum Boxcar

raymac1946

Old But Crafty
One of my favorite assets in the Canadian Railroads 40 ft Boxcar Pack is the CNR experimental aluminum car. Sadly this car is faulty in Trainz Plus because its version is older than 3.5. It's the only boxcar in the asset pack that won't work. Is there any way JR might be able to fix this? I would buy it as payware if available in a newer version. Alternatively can I make some text changes in the config file to get it to work? Thanks.

One of my favorite assets in the Canadian Railroads 40 ft Boxcar Pack is the CNR experimental aluminum car. Sadly this car is faulty in Trainz Plus because its version is older than 3.5. It's the only boxcar in the asset pack that won't work. Is there any way JR might be able to fix this? I would buy it as payware if available in a newer version. Alternatively can I make some text changes in the config file to get it to work? Thanks.

Content being old doesn't necessarily make it faulty usually just a warning. If you post the kuid of the asset and maybe the warnings/errors we can help you fix them to show up. If you mean this asset <kuid2:103021:100109:3>, installed from the DLS its got no errors/warnings.

Last edited:
Back