bought gold membership. But how do i keep DLCs that were lock behind gold membership?

So i have just bought gold membership for trainz. but how can i purchase the DLCs that were lock behind the gold membership so i can keep them forever even after my gold membership expires?

I'm not sure I understand your question exactly, but here's how memberships work with DLC:
- Gold membership provides access to all DLC while you are a member
- When you cancel, these items become inactive, except for anything you've purchased from the store.
- There are also exclusive items released to Std and Gold that cannot be purchased from the store
- These items become available to everyone in a future edition of Trainz.

I hope that helps.

I'm not sure I understand your question exactly, but here's how memberships work with DLC:
- When you cancel, these items become inactive, except for anything you've purchased from the store.
- There are also exclusive items released to Std and Gold that cannot be purchased from the store

I hope that helps.

He is asking how he can buy DLC content while his gold membership is active so that if it expires he can keep certain DLC content.

So i have just bought gold membership for trainz. but how can i purchase the DLCs that were lock behind the gold membership so i can keep them forever even after my gold membership expires?

You buy them in the store, just like if you didn't have a Gold Subscription.

peter

I hope that helps.

As a gold member, you don't have the option to buy. All content in the store shows the install button only, there is no purchase button or price showing. The price and option to buy only appears in the none membership Trainz store.

As a gold member, you don't have the option to buy. All content in the store shows the install button only, there is no purchase button or price showing. The price and option to buy only appears in the none membership Trainz store.

Wow... that is so dumb... just why trainz why???????

Pretty standard subscription setup. They expect you to stay subscribed so that you can continue to use the content.

I've always believed you could purchase DLC in Trainz +.
The Trainz webpage states:
Trainz Store Discount: 25% off all DLC items in the Trainz Store

Trainz Rewards Bonus: 3x Rewards points in the Trainz Store

I've always believed you could purchase DLC in Trainz +.
The Trainz webpage states:
Trainz Store Discount: 25% off all DLC items in the Trainz Store

Trainz Rewards Bonus: 3x Rewards points in the Trainz Store
You CAN buy DLC if you have a gold subsciption, just do it the normal way through the Trainz Store website

But you cannot buy DLCs that are locked behind gold membership?
Yes, you can. On the Trainz Store website choose the items you wish to purchase, head to the checkout and apply your GoldMembership 25% off code (Gold25) and go to payment, it's that simple.
There are a couple of items that are exclusive to Trainz Plus Gold such as the Tornado which are only available with the subscription at present.

Last edited:
Back