Content manger stuck

LuckieD10

Hello, I am trying to download a route and I am having issues. I have left it downloading overnight, and I wake up to it not being done. Normally it whould be fine, but now its just at 603/461 assets. It has been like this for 10 minuets. Anyone able to help me? And no, I don't have a FCT.

Without an FCT, you are not prioritized in the queue of users. It's likely you keep getting bumped off your download by those Trainzers with FCTs

Rico

First Class Tickets
First Class Tickets provide access to the First Class Download Station server, which provides unlimited daily access at higher speeds with a guaranteed connection. First Class Ticket subscriptions can be purchased from the [Trainz Store]

If you do not have an active First Class Ticket, then you will still be able to access the Download Station. However you will be limited to a slower download speed (approximately 5KB/s currently), with a 100MB/day download limit. If there are a large number of people downloading at the same time, you may get an "Unable to download...Too many connections" message. Simply retry at a later time or purchase a First Class Ticket for guaranteed access.

I have been downloading things for the past 24 hours

I must have reached limit, how do finish downloading things if I close the downloader?

I must have reached limit, how do finish downloading things if I close the downloader?

You can't. You have to wait 24 hours.

Just buck up and buy an FCT. You can buy one for 4.49 USD for 7 days if you're unable to afford the year sub. There is a pull down tab that lets you pick 7,30,90,180 or 365 day subs.
Not worth it though if you're going to download alot over the year.

https://store.trainzportal.com/products/first-class-ticket

Rico

Back