Content 'randomly' going faulty

Hi,

I have been attempting to move over from TANE to TRS19 for a while now and am not really getting along with it.

Basically, I have imported content from TANE, which has worked for a short while and then seemingly gone faulty. Here's the hitch though, they show up red in the lists in surveyor, but they're showing as fine in CM. No faults, just a couple of warnings.

The affected items consisted mostly of Bloodnok's uk colour light signals, and their derivatives by NexusDJ etc.

Yesterday I downloaded from the DLS some content specifically designed to run in TRS19 etc, specifically the excellent Lynton and Barnstaple locomotives. They worked for a while (I realised I needed to download something else), and then suddenly the same issue occured upon re-opening the game.

I've tried a couple of Database rebuilds, clearing logs and profiler lists and I have made sure there is nothing open for edit to no avail.

Does anybody have any suggestions?

Thanks!

If an asset is missing or has a faulty dependency this too can cause assets to appear fine but are faulty when in driver. Right-click on the assets that show faulty in game but are fine in Content Manager. Choose view dependencies and scroll through the new list that opens carefully.

If that doesn't work, try running an Extended Database Repair by holding down the CTRL-key at the same time while clicking on Rebuild database.

When the repair is completed, open up Content Manager.

View faulty assets.
Highlight the faulty assets that are in the list.
Right-click and choose View Errors and warnings.

The assets that are listed as faulty will verify and the progress bar will end with so many errors and warnings.

With the current patch in TRS19, the faulty assets don't always clear from the list.

Change to another view such as Installed, wait a minute or two then return to the faulty view again.

Have you installed the free DLC package "Additional TANE Assets for TRS19"?

If not this may solve some of your problems.

From the TRS19 launcher, select Content Store. Enter TANE in the search box and scroll down the list to find the file. If it has not been installed it will have a button marked "Install" or "Download". Click the button.

Back