Surveyor 2.0

bourne3

I am running a full version of Trainz 22, but I have been unable to use Surveyor 2.00.
Has it not been released yet? or am I not entitled to use it as an ordinary Trainz user without 'Trainz +', or is it just that I am not trying to enter it correctly? (I tried to change from Surveyor Classic in the Surveyor Tools Menu).
Apart from Trainz (many versions) and Trainz 22, the only 'extra' that I have is 'lifetime downloads'.
Can someone give me a bit of advice?

S2.0 is only available if you have Trainz+

... plus it is available in TRS22 if you also have one of the 2 available Trainz+ subscriptions. Surveyor 2.0 is not actually in "beta stage" as it is the standard feature included in every Trainz+ download but it is constantly "under development" with updates that include new features released every quarter. The next update is likely to include HD terrain.

Last edited:
... plus it is available in TRS22 if you also have one of the 2 available Trainz+ subscriptions. Surveyor 2.0 is not actually in "beta stage" as it is the standard feature included in every Trainz+ download but it is constantly "under development" with updates that include new features released every quarter. The next update is likely to include HD terrain.

So presumably the S20 in 'Trainz Plus beta - b119450' is different to the S20 available in the standard Trainz+?

Trainz Plus build 119450 is the only version of Trainz plus available. There is no current beta build (that I am aware of). My tag line description was set for the two copies of Trainz Plus that I was running during the beta testing process that existed before build 119450 was released. The two build numbers are now in-sync. When the next beta version is available, one Trainz Plus copy is on the beta stream and it will be set to the new beta version (and the tag will be updated to that build number) while the other will continue to run the current build 119450.

Back